Couple TikTok

I found myself scrolling through the cute videos of couples cuddling or doing adorable things on TikTok. I huffed a little and turned over and saw the empty side of my bed.

I felt my eyes tear up a little and flipped back over facing away from the empty side.

"This is dumb." I grumbled scrolling past the video only to see more and more popping up. I shut off my phone and stood up and went into the kitchen.

"Couples? More like how to make single people feel more single." I could feel the jealousy eating away at my gut, "Like you guys are so cute, but come on." I sighed and poured myself a glass of orange juice.

I heard some knocking in my door and I glanced at the clock.

"Who the heck is up at 11:00 pm knocking on my door?" I asked putting my glass down and going to my apartment door. I stood up on my tiptoes and looked through the peephole to see my grumpy neighbor.

"Oh great." I rolled my eyes and opened my door a crack. Unaware that my eyes were still slightly red.

"Are you crying? Again?" He folded his arms and frowned.

"Why do you care Mr Grumpy. If you were one of Snow White's dwarfs you'd be Grumpy." I watched as his frown turned into a small smile.

"You're ridiculous. Are you twelve?" He asked and took a step forward towards me.

"At least I'm not a grump." I countered.

"Mmm you're not." He stepped past me and walked into my apartment.

"I didn't invite you in." I folded my arms and watched him go into the kitchen area. That's when I remember my orange juice.

"No!" I yelled and watched as he had the glass in his hand.

"Did you want this?" He asked holding the drink in his hand and twirling it around slightly.

"Please don't." I don't know why but I started crying...again. I was tired and frustrated. I tried to wipe away the tears when I felt strong arms around me.

"I won't drink it, love." He whispered in my ear. I felt him set me down and realized we were back in my room before he left I grabbed his wrist.

"Stay?" It barely came out as a whisper and I was still wiping at my eyes when I felt his arms wrap around me once again pulling me on top of him and finally pulling me into a soft and dreamless sleep.

-------------------------
Okay but have you ever been stuck on couple TikTok and it's all over your fyp? It's the worst (especially when you're as single as me).