Old Couples

(This one's completely random but have you ever seen happy old couples?)
-----------------

"Jim?" The short little old lady hung onto her husbands arms. Her white hair was curly and she wore small rounded glasses connected with a silver chain.

"Yes, Sam?" Her husband sat slightly patting her hand as they shuffled around the store.

"Which one are we getting today?" Sam asked as they shuffled into the movie part of the store

"Which one do you think we should watch this time?" Jim asked as they squinted at the shelves. Smiling and pointing at a movie every so often.

"We haven't seen that one yet." Sam said as she raised a wrinkled finger towards one of the movies sitting on the shelf in front of her.

"Oh we have that one already." Jim said and chuckled as he slightly patted her hand.

"Oh. We do?" Sam asked as she turned to face him.

"Mmm we do." Jim said as he softly pulled her along the aisle.

"How about this one?" Sam asked pointing at another movie.

"That one looks interesting." Jim commented.

"Well how about we watch it?" Sam was already reaching for it.

"Oh alright." Jim said, finally giving in. The old couple grabbed the movie and walked out with a new movie and Sam still clung to her husband's arm.