A Time With Lü Bu

Hello there. There might be a cringe fight scene in here, but I'm not exactly experienced in describing what those things are like. So tell me how I do just so I know if I should keep trying on it or not. I know that the battles are major in the fanfic, but I can't very much try if the way I do things are still pretty horrible. So tell me if I do things rather... roughly.

To make things shorter, I will be adjusting the names of your weapons to their initials.

Anyways, back to the book. Enjoy your small stay.

-

"..." A certain masked person was looking through a list of Humans. Their eyes scanned through the names, their mind constantly going through the rejection of not seeing the right one. Still, they just decided to search the person up.

Their finger clicked on the search bar before the others got to work, typing in a name.

Lü Bu

As they clicked the confirm button, they didn't even need to scroll to find the right person.
For there he was.

(Y/n) gently clicked on his picture before dragging it to the side of the table.

(I hope Brunhilde knows what she's doing. -(Y/n))

Their eyes narrowed faintly.

(Twelve more, I suppose. Still, I could always pick them later. -(Y/n))

They then softly sighed through their nose.

(Best to spend time with him perhaps. Maybe at least a day. -(Y/n))

The half android got up and turned to the door.

(Well, time to resurrect him, I suppose. -(Y/n))

- My condolences, but we'll be going with a small time skip -

"..." (Y/n) was now reading a book, their mask resting itself on the counter.

"Are you sure you want to do this...?" Anemone questioned.

"I wouldn't come to you if I didn't want to." (Y/n) answered. They then looked towards the figure on the table. "Go ahead, then." The half android softly sat on the counter, their arms gently crossing.

Anemone faintly looked at her book, then to the wrapped up male on the table.

"... I suppose if you're approving of it..." She mumbled, allowing her energy to flow into her hands. "... I can allow it as well." Anemone went silent for a few seconds, presumably thinking of the small chant in her head. Though with the seconds passing by, she sent the energy towards the wrapped up male. "... Alright." Anemone softly backed off. "He's asleep for now, so-"

The red bandages immediately ripped off of the male when he sat up, Anemone shrieking and clinging onto (Y/n). They arched an eyebrow behind their mask, but looked back at Lü Bu. He looked back at them with a gentle glare.

"... Where?" He questioned. Anemone saw (Y/n) softly get off the counter.

"This is just an infirmary. But you'll be going into a battle by next week." Lü Bu blinked. "You'll be going against Thor. So get yourself ready by then." (Y/n) softly helped Anemone out of the room.

"A battle? Already?" Lü Bu's eyebrows seemed to furrow before he yawned.

"Do you want a strong opponent or not?" (Y/n) let their second weapon set appear by their back, seeing Lü Bu's eyes gently narrow once he saw them. "I can be a sparring Partner for now. But later, your battle with Thor will depend on you entirely."