Glory To Mankind - Chapter 6 (Rewritten)

Music Up Top: NO WAY - GHOST ORACLE DRIVE

It's Thor's TIME-

Finished on April 19th.
I just forgot to post it-

Total Words: 7,613 words.

The hairpin Aphrodite gave you:

-

"... All three collected souls are now offline. Working on activating said souls again."

There seemed to be a small silence for a while.

"Activation Progress: 1%."

-

Zeus had laughed, now punching the air with both fists as (Y/n) got up. Hermes opened his eyes, looking towards them as they had walked out of the stands.

"Dang! For a second there, I wasn't sure of how it would turn out..." Muninn mumbled.
"T-This was the obvious outcome!" Huginn replied.

Shiva chuckled as he clenched all four of his fists as his foot made its way behind his neck. "What a thrill...! I haven't gotten this pumped in several thousands of years...!" Aphrodite softly placed a hand over the side of her face as a soft heat dusted her face. "I know how you feel. For the first time in several millennia, I've grown quite aroused..." She closed her eyes, an imaginary heart floating off of her figure as the Gods had cheered. The Humans stayed in silence, seemingly grim.

"The first bout of Ragnarok ends with Thor of the Gods as the victor! Mankind is now one step closer to its eventual decimation!!"

Göll had sunk to her knees while Brunhilde's eyes slightly twitched.

Zhang Fei sniffled, tears pricking by his eyes as he softly chuckled. "Lü Bu was smiling... That's so like him..." He then sniffled again. "Indeed..." Liu Bei's eyes seemed to grow half lidded. "... Truly, a befitting end." Zhang Fei then raised his barrel, tilting it to pour his alcohol into the small bowls Liu Bei and Guan Yu had. "Have a drink... " Liu Bei softly raised his bowl. "Let us drink a toast." He spoke. The trio raised their drinks into the air. "And to our hero, Lü Bu Housen." The trio then drank down the alcohol in silence as the Gods had shunned the other side.