Buddha vs. Zerofuku (Part 1)

Music Up Top: Enter Sandman (Remastered) - Metallica

I am having an internal crisis in this chapter and you'll know exactly when-

I'm not dead. I'm just working on other chapters of my books HHH- 
But I'm grounded so- 
Well, have fun reading- It'll be a while till I post on this book again- 

- Back to the story -

"With the great Gods at three wins... and Humanity at two... after seven million years... Mankind has taken one step closer... to its end."

A score board appeared behind Heimdall. It had shown who had lost, and who had won.

With Hermes, the male had stood in silence, gently covering his mouth with his glove as he stayed in thought for what to do of the troubling situation. 

He knew he shouldn't have trusted either of them to be with (Y/n). Maybe removing their ability was for the best? What were those Gods and Humans even doing with them? Fooling around, it seemed like. How did they lose the one Android that was important for everything? How? They were literally right in front of them.

Hermes had reviewed the data seemingly hundreds or thousands of times. And yet, he couldn't find anything. It was irritating him way too much.

Chen and Lü Bu were in their respective dorms, with the smaller male reviewing footage from Pod 153 with a worried expression. Lü Bu stayed in silence, watching the TV screen without a word. Randgriz seemed to do the same. She didn't know what to do. There was a sudden knock on their dorm door, making them look towards it. Randgriz seemed to walk towards the door, now opening it. Buddha was on the other side, peeking his head around. "... Oh. You." He pointed to Chen, who blinked. "What is it, Lord Buddha?" He questioned. "Here." Buddha walked over to the male, placing something in his hands. "Use it. I half-lied when I said I created something for (Y/n). You should be able to find them while I'm fighting." Randgriz blinked. "You're fighting in this round..?" She questioned. "Yeah." Buddha nodded. "If we're lucky, the bracelet should still be on their wrist. I've had that thing ready for a while now, so I was lying when I said that it was a little broken." He turned to the door. "But if that doesn't work... well, I tried." The male then walked out of the room, leaving Chen in a slightly more determined emotion. Lü Bu kept his eyes on the door for a moment before closing his eyes with a small nod.

Adam was in his dorm, his eyebrows furrowed. Eve seemed to be crying as Cain and Abel had remained pissed off. They were both tearing up however. Reginleif closed her book before looking towards the screen.

Kojiro had maintained his calm exterior, keeping his arms crossed. Even as he and Hrist were feeling... hesitant.

Poseidon looked slightly more irritated than normal, with Proteus seeming concerned from beside him.

Jack was in silence, placing a tray of tea and treats down on the table in Hlökk's room. Heracles watched with a faint frown, with the Valkyrie keeping her eyes on the TV screen.

Raiden had his eyebrows furrowed completely as he kept his eyes on the screen. Thrüd seemed to watch with complete concern.

Shiva, Durga, Parvati, and Kali had watched the projector screen in silence. Durga had a stern expression on her face as she looked at her ring, with Parvati and Kali staying in a worried silence.

Well, how could they not be when a certain Android was missing without word?

"Now, get ready... for Ragnarok, round 6."

- With Buddha -

The male had a sucker in his mouth, holding his staff over his shoulders. He kept his eyes forward, seemingly confident about his decision.