Glory To Mankind - Chapter 7 (Rewritten)

Music Up Top: Layer Cake - Persona 5

It is now Adam's time- No Shiva reading time, since I'll be firmly moving it to his and Raiden's chapter.

Well, at least this didn't take as long as last time-

But I can certainly say that it'll take another while for me to upload, since I ain't too enthusiastic on writing Adam's fight- For now, at least- 

Finished on April 29th. 

Edited on May 26th.

Words in total: 20359

- Now, onto the chapter -

There was nothing but complete silence within a dimly lit room, aside from the small shuffling within the room. The dimly lit room had allowed for people to see the person that had paced back and forth. It was (Y/n). They seemed to be thinking of who the next participant should be. The Android now had their mask on, as well as the same outfit of a different color. Upon seeing the uniform, their eyebrow seemed to slightly twitch from the reminder of the God that had them wear it.

- Flashback Time -

"Even if for sparring purposes, you must not engage in battles like those. Who knows what could have happened? You are fully recovered, yes?" Hermes questioned. He seemed to check for any wounds on (Y/n)'s body. "I'm fine." They spoke. Hermes nodded, now handing the Android a new blindfold. They took off the makeshift cloth they had before tying the new blindfold over their eyes. "You'll have to stay with a different mask, for now. I'll make the one that got shattered from Lord Thor." Hermes spoke. (Y/n) then nodded. "That would be much appreciated." They spoke. "You never did answer my question from a few minutes ago, however. Are you alright? Fully healed? Do you need to be put in any check ups?" Hermes questioned. (Y/n) softly motioned to Pod. "There was a Logic Virus invasion, however, he cleaned it out. I also had an Auto Heal chip with me, so I was able to heal before things got bad. My clothes were however not spared. Not was my mask or blindfold." Hermes nodded. "I see... Pod looks as if he's doing his job well, then." He spoke. (Y/n) nodded. "And I can admit it." They replied. They gently pat the top of Pod's head. "Report: Pleasing." He spoke. (Y/n) then looked towards Hermes. "No check ins need to be done. I should be fine enough on my own for now." They spoke. Hermes looked down at (Y/n)'s torn clothes. "... We should do something about that." The God spoke. "What a time!" He smiled softly. "Hold on, for I have just the fit for you!" (Y/n) seemed to arch an eyebrow behind their blindfold. However, they crossed their arms, now standing still. After a few moments of waiting, they checked to see if anything was on their boot. Fortunately, there was nothing under or on it. (Y/n) then softly sighed through their nose, gently staring forward. Their thoughts seemed to go to multiple people or multiple situations.

Those thoughts had soon disappeared when (Y/n) saw Hermes coming back. Three gift boxes had floated beside him before being allowed to be absorbed into inventory. "Feel free to try them on. Pod should have a function where he places a curtain in front of you while you change." (Y/n) softly nodded. "Try it out." They silently eyed Hermes. "You have no need to worry." He turned with a small smile. (Y/n) silently accessed their inventory, tapping on a few files.

- New Outfits -