Glory To Mankind - Chapter 13

Music Up Top: Riverside - Tri Fore Heroes (1 Hour)

Came back with another JACK THE RIPPER MEME- If it doesn't load up top I'm sorry HH-

It's time- Poseidon and Kojiro are up-

Just know that if I say PoSEidOn in any way other than the normal one, it's autocorrect. That name you saw right there above the current sentence-? Autocorrect- believe me-

I can imagine someone reading my stuff in class because of how my chapters are-

Been working on this shit the WHOLE WEEK-

Finished on June 26th. Has not been proofread, just like my other chapters and books-

18,893 words.

- Onto The Story -

"Hermes should have set fuel dispensers in your dorm." (Y/n) looked towards Lü Bu. "You, Chen, and Randgriz should be able to use it when you get back." He silently nodded. "For now... I need to see who the next participant will be." (Y/n) looked back. "Are the other three back in Adam's dorm?" Chen nodded. "They just left!" He replied, seeing (Y/n) nod. "Pod, open up the list of participants and display who's next up for the Gods." They spoke. "Affirmed." The small machine did as ordered, displaying a screen. "... Poseidon-?!" Randgriz tensed. "Is he strong?" Chen looked at her. "He's the Tyrant of the Ocean- Perhaps one of the most fearsome Gods out there-" She spoke. "And... he tends to be one of the more arrogant ones because of that." Randgriz turned to (Y/n), who was looking towards Lü Bu. "... Housen, no." He grinned faintly. "And why not?" He replied. "Not yet. He'll kill you without thought if you ever get beaten to that point." (Y/n) crossed their arms. A screen was suddenly opened up. "Hey, (Y/n)." Anemone's voice spoke. "Anemone." The Android nodded, looking back at the Goddess. "Since Lord Poseidon will be up next, I'd like for you to listen to my recommendation." They blinked behind the screen. "I'd like to recommend Sasaki Kojiro. I think his ability for image training is pretty good." (Y/n) blinked.

"... Do you really think he'll do well against Poseidon?" They questioned. "Yep!" Anemone nodded. "Now get over here!" She spoke. (Y/n) seemed to blink behind their mask as the call closed up. "... Can we come with you?" Chen questioned after a second. (Y/n) looked at Lü Bu. He had gotten up. "... Sure thing." The masked Android answered. They turned as Pod closed out the screen. It then floated after them as they walked towards the door. "By the way, what happened to your larger blade?" Randgriz questioned, also following after. "I let Hermes take care of it for a while." (Y/n) answered. "You're actually trusting him with it-?" Randgriz questioned. "By the deal I had made with him, he technically has to upgrade it. So, yes. I trust him." (Y/n) suddenly stopped. They looked down at their clothes. "... I need to change." They spoke, now walking into their room. Lü Bu blinked as Chen smiled softly. "I'd think they'd look good in anything!" He spoke. Both Randgriz and Lü Bu gave him a side eye. Both for different reasons.

Lü Bu knew fully well that Chen supported his love for (Y/n). But he also knew that Chen had those same feelings. While he wasn't too fond of sharing, he knew fully well that the man was loyal to the death. It wouldn't be very bad to be in a poly relationship, would it?

Randgriz could smell the tea, especially when she knew much more competition would come along as the weeks went by.

With (Y/n), they were already changing into a new pair of clothes, their white clothes already in a bin of dirty clothes.

- Opening Dress Module -