Lü Bu vs Thor (Part 1)

Music Up Top: Let Me Hear - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

H h h h h -

This will mainly focus on the introductions to the fight with Thor and Lü Bu-

Finished on April 14th.

- Now, onto the story -

"Housen." (Y/n) walked towards the male, seeing him look towards them. "Yeah?" He replied as a soldier tied up bandages around his figure. "My Lord!" Chen punched his fist into his palm. (Y/n) gave a small and silent nod, allowing for him to put his hands by his sides. "... Are you ready?" Lü Bu looked at them with a sharp grin. "I'm ecstatic." He replied. (Y/n) only blinked behind their mask. Though, they softly nodded. "... I see." (Y/n) then looked back. "... I'll be by the Gods' stands, since I'm supposed to act as a sort of rule enforcer." They spoke. "... And will you enjoy that?" Lü Bu questioned. "... It's one of the only things that lets me be around you for so long." (Y/n) answered. "..." The male blinked. "... That sounds boring." He spoke. "Orders are orders." (Y/n) replied. "But My Lord, I think you should do something you actually enjoy instead of having to do something else." Chen mumbled. "... But what do I enjoy?" (Y/n) questioned. "... What could I enjoy when I have to watch half of the ones I connected with die off? I only got to see them for a day or two, in which I wouldn't exactly view as fair." Lü Bu blinked. His nonexistent eyebrows had furrowed. "... Step right here." He pointed in front of him as (Y/n) blinked behind their mask. They then did as ordered. The Android suddenly got a punch to the top of their head, making them blink.

(... Thank Chidaruma I still had those plug in chips in. -(Y/n))

"It may be to fight someone that can compete with you, or it could be something completely different. But that doesn't give you a right to sulk around." They tilted their head. "I wasn't sulking." They spoke. "Damn right you weren't. Don't ever let me see you like that again, or I'm giving you something worse." Lü Bu then settled down. "... I'll win, and then I'll come back. I promise." He spoke. "... Just be careful." (Y/n) mumbled. Lü Bu blinked. He grabbed a hold of (Y/n)'s mask, pulling it off before dipping down to place a kiss over their cheek. They froze up as Chen gaped. He then punched the air with his fist, Red Hare looking at the male with a faintly weirded out expression. "... What was that for?" (Y/n) mumbled. "Never heard of a kiss for good luck?" Lü Bu grinned. "Well, now you have." He then allowed for Chen to keep bandaging his figure as (Y/n) placed a hand over their face. They immediately snatched their mask back, placing it back on. "If you want, I'll give another one when I come back." (Y/n) looked down, softly huffing. "... No. I'm okay without it." They mumbled. "... Good luck, Lü." They spoke, walking out of the room. Chen looked towards Lü Bu. "... Just give them another when you come back." He grinned. "Already in the plan." He replied. Chen internally shouted from victory.

(My ship has sailed...! -Chen)

There was internal feeling that seemed to want to protest against said feeling.

(Though... why don't I feel as happy as I should when it did? -Chen)

- With Thor -

"Thor." (Y/n) walked into the male's room, seeing him look towards them. "... You seem flustered." He spoke. "Did something go on while you visited your Human?" He questioned. "Partially." (Y/n) answered. They then walked up to the male. "... Are you ready, Thor?" He closed his eyes. "Naturally." The male then looked forward. "... I feel offended from your lack of faith." (Y/n)'s shoulders had tensed down. "... I suppose I'm just worried." They mumbled. Thor blinked. He then looked towards the Android, placing a hand over their head. "... I know he may have said this as well, but I'll be the one to win and come back. I still have a goal to spar with you as well. I will be waiting." Thor's Mjölnir suddenly pulsed. "... We will be waiting." (Y/n) softly nodded. "Then I'll be waiting as well." They softly pulled out their Black Box, switching it. "Android Type set to Attacker." Pod spoke. "... And I won't go easy either." Thor could feel a faint smirk etch onto his lips. "Neither will I." He replied. "... And... will you be waiting here throughout all the rounds, watching how it goes?" They questioned. "Naturally. I don't feel the need to rest with everyone in the stands. Why?" (Y/n) looked down. "I may come down here." They spoke. "Oh." Thor looked forward. "I see." He then nodded. "... We can watch the matches together then." (Y/n) nodded again, turning around. "... I'll see you next time, Thor." The Android turned to leave, only to have Thor gently grip at their wrist. "... But in the case that you don't... thank you for taking the time to enjoy my presence, even if not all too well. I appreciated those times we had went on jobs. And mostly, when we had protected Asgard together." (Y/n) looked down. "... That..." They could only feel nostalgia for the moment. "... The honor was mine, Thor." (Y/n) softly clenched the male's hand. He froze up for a moment before slowly clenching back. Even if they were naturally cold, the clench had felt warm. (Y/n) then gently pulled away. ".... Good luck to you. I believe you'll have fun."