Glory To Mankind - Chapter 1 (Rewritten)

Music Up Top: Popola's Library - Nier Automata (1 Hour)

The Incubus that tried to hit on Brunhilde will now be called Ryan, because he seems like a Ryan. There is definitely a more fitting name but I have no creativity-

12,273 Words in all.

- Retrieving Memories -

"... Dear! They're finally awake!" A woman spoke. She looked back at a man behind her, seeing him trudging over. The blond then looked towards the person that had laid on the small flower bed. They had then softly sat up, gently rubbing their eyes. "Are you feeling alright?" The blonde woman questioned. She softly scooted closer to the person as they looked down. They were completely bare. But, the same could be said for the pair in front of them. "... Hm...?" The person looked towards the pair. They then gently crawled back, the faintest of panic entering their senses. This seemed to put the pair in front of them in curiosity. "Ah- We never meant to scare you, Dear- We just decided to go on a small walk before seeing you laying here. Did something happen to you?" The person looked down at the flower bed, at least trying to recall a memory of what had happened. But yet, nothing had come to mind. The blond male took a step forward. "Were you suddenly in this world, like we were?" He questioned. The person could only reply with the softest of nods as a reply. "Though, it does look beautiful, doesn't it?" Eve looked towards the surroundings around her.

The small blades of grass around the area had gently swayed with the small winds. They had also faintly gleamed from the sunlight, the field being illuminated by the bright warmth. Leaves and branches from trees had also swayed with the wind, the apples seeming rather tempting to eat. Strange life forms had comfortably lived their own life, resting around or eating their necessary food.

The blond male gently plucked one of the apples off of their branches before looking towards one of the trees. There was a certain feeling he had gotten from it. As if he, not the two behind him should be going near it. Especially with the strange man that had leaned against the trunk of the tree. He had an odd cloth that hugged around his skin, which had seemed to be like scales. His hair had reached just past his shoulders. What kind of person was he?

"... You should eat." The blond held the apple out to the (H/c) haired person that had sat on their flower bed. "Also... you should probably think of a name for yourself?" They blinked. "... A name?" They questioned. "It's a sort of label that one can have. We wouldn't want to simply call you as a person, do we?" The blonde woman smiled faintly. "Then... sure." The (E/c) eyed person answered. They bit through their apple. "Then, before we suggest something for you, would you want to think of something yourself?" The woman questioned. She saw the person in front of her swallow down the contents of the fruit they had eaten. They seemed to enjoy the apple, even taking another bite of it. "... Dear, I believe they may like their apple too much." The blonde woman seemed to softly giggle, with the male beside her only giving a small blink. He then tilted his head, watching as the person ate at their apple with clear enjoyment. After a small silence, the blond had smiled faintly. "That's fine. It's a good start." He spoke. The male then looked towards the person. "This doesn't exactly have a good connection to the situation or anything, but how does the name (Y/n) sound?" The person stopped. They then gently swallowed the contents of the apple down. "... I like it." They spoke. The blonde woman beside them had brightened up. "Then, (Y/n) it is!" She spoke. "(Y/n), my name is Eve! And this is my husband, Adam!" They then looked towards the pair while taking one last bite from their apple. "... Hi."

- Retrieving Memories -

(Y/n)'s body ached. It had also felt entirely cold. The liquid around them had seemingly been as cold as ice, keeping them in place. But through the numb sensation, (Y/n) could feel things within their body starting to shift.