Sasaki Kojiro vs Poseidon (Part 2)

Music Up Top: BAD NICK - (K)NoW_NAME

I'm struggling onto what to put for the music- I got no problem with pics- The music is another thing-

Well, forgot to post- Oops-

- In all his life, Sasaki Kojiro... never won a single match -
- Closing years of the Sengoku Period / Ichijodani Castle Town, Echizen -

Within a dojo, the repeated cracking of wooden swords were heard as two men had sparred with each other.

The larger male had then raised his blade, swinging it down on the smaller man with a yell.

He fell to the floor with a yelp, hearing the tip of the other man's wooden sword smack against the floor. "You lazy bastards! You've been slacking off lately!" He spoke, sighing as sweat dripped off of his figure.

Nephew of Seigen Toda
Kagekatsu Toda
(Japan)

"Alright, listen up!! A moment of weakness on the battlefield can be fatal!" He spoke. A teen had soon walked into the dojo, yawning. He didn't even bother to rearrange his messy clothes.

Within the dojo of the renowned Seigen Toda, that boy was... conspired to be little more than dead weight.

"Sa...sa...ki..." Kagekatsu muttered, clearly pissed off. "Ah, Sir Kagekatsu... Good morning." Kojiro softly waved while scratching the back of his ear. "Late again, huh? you're pretty brave, you little shit." Kojiro then laughed as he placed his hand on the side of his head, shaking his figure side to side with a flowery aura. "I'm unworthy of your praise!" He spoke, his hips still swaying. "I'm not praising you!!" Kagekatsu yelled. "I'll whip you into shape!" He then tossed a wooden sword towards Kojiro, making him stop after he caught it. "Huh-? Wait-" He spoke.

Kagekatsu then swung his wooden blade towards the teen, only for him to get serious.

He had clearly blocked the older man's blow, seeing him grin.

"Oh-?!"
"He blocked the opening strike!"

Kojiro continued to block Kagekatsu's blows until he had knocked the sword right out of the teen's hands with a yell.

It clattered to the floor as he took a few steps back.

He then held his hands out.

"I give up!" He spoke.

Kagekatsu immediately stopped. "You give up...?" He questioned. "Yep! It's your victory!" Kojiro replied, flashing a close eyed smile before he was grabbed by the shoulders. "You... You call yourself a warrior?! If you lose your blade, then use your fists! if you lose your fists, then use your teeth! Struggle until the very end!!" Kagekatsu yelled. "That's enough. He wouldn't get it." Another man spoke. Everyone turned to look at him.

Younger Brother of Seigen Toda
Kagemasa Toda
(Japan)

"But, Father! He..." Kagekatsu started. "Brother. Kojiro possesses no talent for the blade. There's no point in him staying here." Kagemasa spoke. "Hm..." An older man mumbled, gently stroking his beard.

Founder of the Toda Style
Seigen Toda
(Japan)

Kojiro chuckled, gently scratching the side of his head once he saw the older man. "Kojiro, why... admit defeat so quickly?" He questioned. "Why, even if I were to fight Sir Kagekatsu 100 times, I wouldn't prevail. Hence if I were to injure myself fighting now... then it would damage my future prospects." Kojiro answered, smiling. Seigen blinked, staying silent for a moment. "Hmph- Prospects-? Seems we've got a budding merchant over here." Kojiro gaped with wide eyes for a second as Kagekatsu blinked. The teen then placed a hand over his head, swaying repeatedly with a laugh as a flowery aura surrounded him. "I'm unworthy of your praise!" He spoke. "We're not praising you!!" Both Kagekatsu and Kagemasa yelled. "... I see... Is what my brother proclaims true...? Kojiro?"