Jack The Ripper vs Heracles (Final Part)

Music Up Top: Red Swan - Yoshiki (ft. Hyde)

Alright, little shits- Grab your stuff, we're moving on- Keep mourning Heracles if ya want- We love to see it-

- Back to the Story -

(He wasn't loved by anyone... Nor was he taught how to love by anyone... He was just a poor, pitiful boy. So if anyone could, then I thought... that perhaps the Gods could love that boy. -Anne)

-

"Come... Just try and change my color." Heracles grinned as Jack chuckled. He removed his bloody glove from his wound, faintly clenching it. "Why of course..." He replied. The male then outstretched his arms. "Together... Let us bring forth the greatest finale!"

Heracles and Jack The Ripper... the thunderous confrontation between justice and evil... The curtain was just about to fall on this great battle... That truth was clear to all who gazed upon it...

Everyone in the stands were silent... The Humans, The Gods, the Valkyries, and (Y/n)'s group.

Heracles suddenly walked forward.

Heracles advances... and Jack responds in kind.

He grabbed a broken doorway as a shield, as well as a doorframe as a weapon while walking towards the God.

For the first time... their duel enters close-quarters!!

The pair pulled their fists back, now switching blows with each other.

In a development... that left the spectators breathless...

Jack swung his doorframe down, only for Heracles to side step it.

The God then swung his fist towards the male, only for him to block with his doorway.

And within that dizzying fistfight... the two achieved an equilibrium... even though the God Heracles had lost an arm...

Jack had begun to focus on defense, but had gotten a hit right to his side.

He coughed out blood whilst flying back.

The male suddenly stopped after hitting some rubble, but had slowly begun to get up, keeping his hat over his head as blood poured out of his mouth.

"He's... still standing..."

"There's no more time! Take him down now, Heracles!!"

The God charged forward, throwing another punch at Jack.

He had dodged every single one.

"That Human... does he intend to buy time scurrying around like a rat?! A coward to no end!!" Ares yelled. "No... He's lost a lot of blood... I doubt out little Jack has long left in this world either..."

The male had continued to cover his wound with his gloves, making sure it hadn't gotten any worse whilst some of his blood dripped down to the floor.

(If he simply wanted to stall for time, then why join the melee...? Right? Just what is your plan here, Jack? -Loki)

(Not yet... -Jack)