Jack The Ripper vs Heracles (Part 3)

Music Up Top: Wretched Weaponry - Keiichi Okabe

- Back To The Story -

"Foul Evildoer... Begone from my sight."

Heracles raised his club, ready to swing it down on Jack as he reached into his pouches.

The male quickly combined two objects, revealing an umbrella.

He had then opened it, twisting it to the side.

"That's an umbrella?!"

Heracles' attack was then deflected into the floor, causing a crater within the floor.

The God's eyebrows seemed to furrow as he saw Jack pull his umbrella over his shoulder.

"So you could deflect that... It would appear that you're not a normal coward, huh?"

Jack smirked faintly. "Sir..." He looked at Heracles while placing a hand over his hip. "We have only just begun... to learn about each other..."

"Good going, serial killer!"
"Amazing, Jack!"

"Good luck... Alcides..." A familiar voice muttered. "I gotta say, this is a tough one. Cheering for the Gods, that is." The overweight bully spoke. His thin friend had stood beside him, as well as two males that had yelled at Alcides before. "Yeah... but even if we're the only ones..." Castor gently pulled his hood down. "We believe in Alcides." He spoke. "Because he's our hero!" The group then looked up at the projector screen.

(Both are doing well. -(Y/n))

They silently watched with crossed arms as Adam held a neutral expression over his face.
Chen watched with slight worry as Lü Bu blinked.
Poseidon had his eyes closed, with Proteus continuing to watch in interest.

"Am I late?" A sudden voice questioned. Most of the group looked back at him. "Ah, Sir Kojiro!" Chen smiled as the male waved. "Since I was all the way healed thanks to that friend of theirs, I was able to convince Hrist to let me go." Kojiro smiled softly as he looked at (Y/n). "Hey. How're you doing?" They nodded. "Fine enough, even if the fight's just getting started." The swordsman chuckled, now walking next to them as Poseidon silently glared at him, crossing his arms.

"A deflection...?" Göll mumbled. "It appears that Jack really is well equipped." Randgriz smiled as Reginleif and Brunhilde silently watched. Though, the female looked to the left. "Hrist. It's nice of you to join us." She smiled. "Of course." The woman then walked next to her sisters as Göll stared at her with a small gape. "The foolish swordsman I have to take care of really did want to see his friend..." Hrist softly sighed, but smiled softly.

"My... that was a close one..." Jack closed his umbrella, softly poking its head against the floor. "One must always be prepared for rain... So, what do you do in the face of Evil...? Dear Paragon of Virtue" Heracles smirked softly. "That's simple. I crush it head on!" He replied, raising his club again.

"Oh, Dear... He's still trying to overpower the competition?" Loki mumbled. "As strong as he may be, isn't that a little to muscle-headed?" He questioned. The God then looked to the side with a sly smirk. "And he says he'll do it head on... Was that a bluff?" He questioned again, only to have Ares shove him down. "Don't you group him in with you, Fool!" The God yelled. "There's nothing but schemes in that head of yours!!" Loki flailed for a moment. "If that's what he says, then that's what he'll do. That's the kind of man Heracles is." Ares looked forward again. "Damn... You really trust that guy, huh?" Loki leaned against the couch again.

Heracles gripped at the handle of his club as his blood started to stain its grip.

His biceps started to bulge, making Ares immediately get up as Loki's spot was suddenly ruined.