Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva (Part 1)

Music Up Top: M3 - Demon Slayer: Volume 6 

Alright, Shiva and Raiden time, les go-

- Back to the Story -

Raiden looked towards Thrüd. "You ready?" She nodded with a smile. "Naturally!" The woman replied, placing a hand over her chest. Raiden then held his hand out, allowing for the Valkyrie to take it. Thrüd's and Raiden's figure seemed to disappear into a bright light. And the next moment, he had been covered in red tattoos that had traced all over his body. The male blinked once he had heard a knock on the door. "Come in." He spoke. (Y/n) opened the door, now walking into the room. "Oh, hey, (Y/n)." Raiden spoke. The Android nodded. "How are you feeling, you two?" Raiden looked up for a moment. He then grinned, looking at them. "The two of us are feeling perfect. What about you?" (Y/n) blinked. "... Still better than usual. Anemone's treatment was perfect. And... how did you know what to do?" Raiden shrugged. "I found out she got healing abilities and figured something was up with you. Your dad's strong, too." (Y/n) blinked. "... We're not biologically related." They spoke. "Shit, really?" Raiden blinked. "... You didn't know?" (Y/n) looked up at him. "No. I just thought you were really Family like that." The male answered. The Android seemed to sigh softly. Though, they shook their head. "Anyhow, back to topic, I wanted to wish you two good luck. You'll need it." Raiden grinned. He then placed a hand over (Y/n)'s head. "Thank you. Though, I won't need it." The male looked up for a moment. "Thrüd and I... We'll make it out alive." He spoke, looking back at the Android with a grin. "I'll keep that in mind. But I'll be going for both sides." The male chuckled, now softly holding his fist out. "I'd believe it. Especially when you'll be a newly wed." (Y/n) silently slapped his hand away. "I didn't consent." They replied. "Now you're making it seem worse-" Raiden chuckled. "But if it's that bad, tell your Commander or something. Hell, even your Dad. He's been eyeing those rings in your ears every minute of the breakfast in the dining room." The Android blinked. "Is that why you were laughing?" (Y/n) questioned. "Yeah-" Raiden chuckled. "Really, everyone was eyeing the rings on your ears every so often and I found it ridiculous. Your harem is ridiculous too." He spoke. (Y/n) blinked. "... Very." They replied. "Well..." The Android then silently held their fist out. "Good luck. Even if you won't need it." Raiden grinned, bumping his fist against (Y/n)'s. "Don't cry too hard if we're gone." He spoke. "I won't cry at all." The Android slightly glared up at him. "Heart breaking." Raiden smirked softly. "But I believe it." He then turned around. "You should go ahead and give your goodbyes to your other friend." Raiden spoke. (Y/n) did the same, looking towards the outlines of the doors in front of them. "Right... See you next time, Raiden." They spoke. The Android then walked out of the room, hearing the doors behind them now shutting.

(Y/n) had then taken themself to Shiva's room. The male was stretching his limbs, softly sighing. "God, it's finally my turn..." He softly mumbled. The Android then saw various elephants in the room. "I suppose you're ready, Shiva?" (Y/n) questioned. "Eh-?" The God looked back at the Android. "(Y/n)!" Ganesha ran towards the Android before they silently pat his head. "I see you've come to wish him good luck as well." Durga then slammed the butt of her spear into the floor, immediately making the elephants calm down and get in line. "I come and do that to every participant." (Y/n) replied. "You still have on the clothes we customized for you... Did you even change...?" Kali mumbled, slowly tilting her head. "As an Android, I didn't believe I needed to. Though, since I grew back some Human parts... I suppose I may have to get out of that habit..." (Y/n) answered. They looked back at their clothes. "But these are rather comfortable..." The Android mumbled. "Glad to hear it!" Parvati smiled. "Anyhow... I'm glad that you five came to visit me before the match." Shiva looked at the group as they looked back at him. "... You may have some other unexpecting people visiting as well. So, you would do good to not betray their expectations." Durga spoke. "When have I ever?" Shiva grinned softly whilst he stretched two of his arms behind his back. "True enough... Though... this is a battle to the death with Humanity's strongest..." Kali slowly placed her hands over her face. "You would also do well to be cautious..." She spoke. "Indeed! We don't know how strong your opponent is!" Parvati added. The group then looked at (Y/n) for a moment. "I don't plan on spoiling the surprise." They replied. Shiva chuckled. "Well, at least you'll be cheering for me, right?" He looked back at (Y/n). "Rightfully, as well as the Human." Shiva nodded. "Good. Then, when I come back and heal..." He punched one of his arms towards (Y/n). "... We're sparring again. And this time... I'll win." He proposed. "We'll see." The pair then linked arms, giving each other a small smirk. "See-? You would work perfect with them, (Y/n)!" Ganesha popped up. The group looked down at the elephant-like child. "Plus, you're already getting married after Ragnarok!" He smiled. "Why don't you move in-?" The child questioned. "That isn't exactly my decision..." (Y/n) softly answered. "Whose is it, then?" Durga's eyebrows seemed to furrow. "Most likely Hermes'." Shiva softly looked up whilst placing two of his hands behind his head. "Well, we'll convince him!" Parvati smiled. "Indeed... He should agree..." Kali spoke.