Raiden Tameemon Vs. Shiva (Final Part)

Music Up Top: Tenohira - HERO

Fairy Tail openings are pretty good ngl-

I didn't watch all of it since I got bored of it... but the openings are a fucking banger-

- Back To The Story -

Every God watched with shock.

Ares felt a bead of sweat trickle down the side of his face as he gawked.
Hermes' figure had completely frozen up.
Zeus' eyes had been focused on the fight.

(Y/n) could feel a bead of sweat roll down the side of their face as well, knowing fully well that they might've suffered another maintenance if Raiden had went full force on them.
Chen was completely agape.
Lü Bu seemed to chuckle.
Adam watched with a smirk.
Kojiro seemed to chuckle at how strong Raiden was.
Poseidon's eyebrows were entirely furrowed, with Proteus covering his mouth.
Jack watched with complete interest as Heracles leaned forward.

"R-Raiden Tameemon's... absolutely wild blow... has demolished the Destroyer!!"

Two of Shiva's arms had laid on the floor, completely amputated as his third arm remained hanging on by mere strings.

The God himself was just laying on the floor, processing what the hell just happened.

"He... He won..! He finally beat 'im!!" Tanikaze spoke. The Humans and Sumo wrestlers had all cheered as the Hindu Gods stopped. "L-Lord Shiva..." They muttered. "We... We did it... We did it, Sister!" Göll looked at Brunhilde. "We really did..." Randgriz muttered. "That's three in a row!!" Hrist yelled, clenching her fists with a grin. Reginleif smirked faintly as Hlökk smiled faintly.

Everyone had then stopped as Shiva clenched his fists. The God slowly got up.

"L-Lord Shiva!"

The male slowly exhaled, continuing to look at Raiden as he heard the cheers of the Hindu Gods.

"P-Papa...!" Ganesha sobbed. "Darling...!" Parvati had done the same, gripping at her son's shoulders. "Lord Shiva..." Kali felt tears slip down her face as she put her hands into a praying position. "That's my husband alright..." Durga wiped a tear from her eye.

"Wha... What was that move...?" Ares muttered. "It blew away his arms clean off!" He spoke. "Hm... If Shiva hadn't put his guard up... it would've smashed his head to bits for sure..." Zeus slowly knocked at his own head. "Anyhow..." The pair of Gods looked at him. "... the heel of that Human's palm... sent out such a powerful shockwave... that it even held back sound." Ares' eyes widened. "A-A Human can do that..?" He muttered. "It's true that Shiva wouldn't die from that. But nonetheless... he seems to have take some considerable damage..."

Shiva spit out some blood, as well as some of his teeth.

(Shit... I can barely even stand... -Shiva)

"Keep it up, Raiden!"
"Put that stupid God in the-"
"Huh-?"

Blood had suddenly gushed out of Raiden's body as he grit his teeth, growling faintly.

"What the hell's wrong with him-?" Hlökk turned away. "Recoil." Reginleif answered. "Recoil?" The Valkyrie sisters turned to the woman. "Moving his muscles at such a speed will naturally put a type of reaction within Raiden's body." Brunhilde replied. "In other words... since he's not able to handle it... his body's breaking down?" Randgriz slowly looked at the woman as Hrist grit her teeth. "So Thrüd can barely keep him back either..." She muttered. "Indeed. It's a miracle that he can even stand." Reginleif nodded. "N-No way..." Göll muttered.

"R-Raiden...!" Tanikaze muttered.

"He can't keep this up... His intestines have already taken a beating..."
"His muscles are practically crying out in pain..."