Jack The Ripper vs Heracles (Part 1)

Music Up Top: Ragnarok - Yasuharu Takanashi

Wahoo- Almost about to pass my Repose book in story means lmfao-

- Back To The Story -

Jack looked to be silently staring at the floor, holding a cane in his grip. "You got that while I was gone, I presume?" (Y/n) questioned, walking towards the male. "Ah, Sir (Y/n)." They tilted their head. "Ah, my apologies. Softie is an unusual name to call you." Jack smiled softly. "I'll think of something else. Softie as a nickname isn't... too fitting for someone like you. Yet... I can never think of something." He looked up with a faint sigh. The male suddenly perked up. "Ah, yes. Could I borrow something, Dear?" He questioned. (Y/n) blinked, looking at him. "May I see the masks you have in your inventory? I know you have quite a lot." The Android looked back at Pod, seeing the small machine open up a screen. Jack looked through the selection of masks before he found the right one. He smiled softly. "... Did you keep this from when I gave it to you?" Jack tapped on the Guy Fawkes mask. (Y/n) gently pulled the mask out of its file. "You sure you want to wear this?" They questioned, holding it out to him. "Perfectly sure." He gently fit the mask on. "Would you mind if I break this?" (Y/n) blinked. "... It'll most likely break in battle anyways. And it was your mask before. So don't ask me." Jack seemed to softly chuckle. He then looked at (Y/n)'s own mask, gently tapping his cane against the floor for a moment. "Uh... may I?" They blinked before Jack gently grabbed the bottom of their mask. He softly pulled his own off before (Y/n) grabbed his wrist. "... Right." Jack gently let go, only to see them slide their mask to the side. "What did you need? A kiss?" (Y/n) blinked behind their blindfold. A faint smile grew over Jack's face. "... Precisely, Dear." He then gently lifted (Y/n)'s chin with his finger, placing a gentle kiss on their lips. "May I give more when I come back?" They slightly arched an eyebrow. "Confidence is key, but never arrogance, My Dear." Jack looked down. "... You know... that nickname... I like it." He looked at (Y/n) while placing his mask over his face. "Would you mind if that were your nickname?" Jack questioned. "... Not at all." (Y/n) slid their own mask over their face. Yet, Jack could see the slightly flustered color within their pulse. A heat had further graced his own face once he saw it. The male then turned around. "Well... you should get to your God friend. I'm sure he would be quite glad that you graced him with your presence." (Y/n) blinked. They tapped at his back, feeling the blades behind his coat. Jack looked back at them with a chuckle, putting a finger up to his masked lips. (Y/n) closed their eyes. They then nodded. "Good luck, Jack." He looked towards the entrance of the tunnel. "Thank you, My Dear. Though, I don't need luck." A gentle smirk tugged at his lips. "After all... 'A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant... tastes of death but once'." Jack heard a faint chuckle escape (Y/n)'s lips as they walked towards the doors. "... A rare day to hear that, My Dear."

- With Heracles -

"Heracles." The male looked back at (Y/n) while trying to soothe the horses. "Oh, hey, (Y/n). Perfect timing. Think you can help?" They walked towards the horses, gently soothing them while Heracles had put the reigns on them. "Coming to wish good luck?" The God smiled softly while attaching the harness to a large wagon. (Y/n) nodded. "Be careful. Jack is... sly." Heracles softly scoffed. "I'll win this without taking a scratch!" He spoke. (Y/n) faintly arched an eyebrow behind their mask. Yet, only for a moment. "Alright." Heracles walked towards the Android as they continued to soothe the horses in front of them. They had snorted in reply to the petting.

(... This reminds me of taking care of Red Hare... -(Y/n))

They faintly looked down.

(... Snarky steed, but amusing. -(Y/n))

"Well... you ready?" Heracles chuckled. "You're really asking me?" He questioned. The male then placed a hand over (Y/n)'s head. They looked up at him. "Well... take me on more adventures of yours when I come back, alright?" Heracles smiled softly. (Y/n) faintly nodded. "Oh, and if I win, let me do more side quests with you. They're tiring, but I enjoy the time with you." Heracles gently pulled the reigns of the horses, hearing them whinny. "All good." He then looked at (Y/n). "I'll see you later, (Y/n)." They closed their eyes, moving out of the way for his steeds. "Right..." The Android then made their way towards the doors. "Oh, wait." Heracles quickly got off of the wagon, jogging over to (Y/n) before gently sliding the side of their mask away. He placed a quick kiss on their cheek. "Wish me luck." He then jogged onto the wagon again, leaving (Y/n) stunned for a moment. Though, they faintly exhaled through their nose. "Don't do that without warning..." They mumbled, silently adjusting their mask. Heracles chuckled. "My fault." He then saw (Y/n) walk towards the doors. "Good luck, Heracles." He nodded, smiling. "Thanks, (Y/n)."