Lü Bu vs Thor (Part 2)

Music Up Top: Just Awake - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

You know I'm thinking of deleting some of my books or putting them in the drafts for a bit. Maybe focusing on one to three is good enough- Maybe just one or two though-

Finished on April 15th.

- Onto the story -

They had fought on countless battlefields...

Lü Bu jumped at Thor, his Sky Piercer raised above his head.

The God suddenly swung his Mjölnir towards the Human faster than he predicted, making him lowering his halberd to block with slightly widened eyes.

Upon blocking his force, Thor could feel his eyes widen a fraction.

Though, his force had sent Lü Bu back.

The male dug the blade of his halberd into the floor before stopping himself.

... and defeated thousands of thousands of enemies...
... but facing an enemy who stood their ground after one of their attacks...

Lü Bu and Thor immediately came at each other again, their weapons clashing with equal force.

A crater immediately formed under the pair from their strength.

It was a first for the both of them.

Lu Bu could feel his nonexistent eyebrows furrow as Thor's eyes gently narrowed.

"Th-They're evenly matched! They're completely equal in power! What a surprise this has turned out to be!!"

"Woah!"
"You go, Lü Bu!"

"Not bad, for a mortal... But.... 'evenly matched' seems quite naive..." Zeus weakly chuckled as he gently stroked his beard. A sudden grin spread over his face. "They don't know how powerful Thor really is."

Lü Bu and Thor suddenly broke away from each other before electricity sparked within the God's Járngreipr.

The black haired male then stopped with a blink.

"Oh...! Is... Is that...?!" Forseti leaned forward.

"What...?!" Göll's eyebrows furrowed as Brunhilde kept her arms crossed.

Heimdall's eyes had landed on Thor's Járngreipr, which had now been completely imbued in electricity.

"What is that...? His lightning?"

Thor then suddenly lifted his Mjölnir, connecting his lightning with it.

The male lifted himself back, allowing for the weight of his weapon to support him.

"Thor's been fighting completely stanceless until now! But now he's wielding Mjölnir with both hands... Why is he losing his balance and falling backwards-?"

Though, before Thor could fall, the tip of his Mjölnir had almost tapped against the floor.

Though, the God kept his balance rather easily, seemingly focusing his power into his strike.

"No! Th-That's not falling! Is that... his stance?!"

"What does he think he's doing?" Zhang Fei mumbled.

(Y/n) kept watch over the match, their eyebrows faintly furrowed behind their mask.
"That's him getting serious. Thor, you idiot, is he really
That strong?" Huginn questioned.
"No, that's not the case. Thor... He's most likely responding to the Human's seriousness. Otherwise, he would never use that move on that man."