Lü Bu vs Thor (Part 3 / 4)

The green portal opened, to reveal a woman gracefully landing on her feet. She softly lifted the ends of her dress while bowing her head.

"We 11 Valkyries have answered your call, and by your wishes have assembled here. What is it you need from us?" She questioned, the other 10 behind her being overshadowed.

"Oh, our sisters... Brunhilde, may I ask what it is you're planning? I don't understand. How can the other Valkyries help?" Göll looked at the black haired female.

"Greetings, Randgriz. Step forth." The female did as ordered, nodding.

"Right. Very well." She softly lifted the ends of her dress again, looking at Brunhilde with a warm green hue.

Randgriz
Fourth of the 13 Valkyrie

"It's so nice to see a familiar face!" Göll said, her face showing relief. Randgriz looked at her with a gentle smile. Her eyes then softly closed.

"Let's not dawdle, then. I trust you have knowledge of Thor's Divine Treasures." Randgriz looked at Brunhilde with a soft nod.

"Why, but of course. First, there are the iron gauntlets, which can block off any attack, the Járngreipr. Then, there's Mjölnir, the hammer that became legend when it defeated the Jötunn army." Brunhilde nodded.

"That's right. The two powerful weapons wielded by the god of Thunder. They're the pride of Heaven, but they're damn cheap if you ask me." Göll softly deadpanned.

"That language..." She mumbled.

"For us to stand a chance against Thor, we'll need to outclass those armaments of his. If you would be so kind, then go ahead and offer yourself, Randgriz." The female softly bowed her head, gently lifting the ends of her dress.

"As you wish, sister. With the utmost pleasure." Göll blinked.

"Uh, hold on. Offer yourself... how?" She questioned.

-

"Woah, what's going on?" Heimdall yelled. "There's light from Lü Bu's halberd! Is it starting to glow?!"

"Curious. I sensed this." Zeus spoke as Hermes gently covered his eyes.
"Something strange." He mumbled.
"Wait, could this be..." Aphrodite mumbled.
"Huh...?" Shiva smirked faintly.
"Isn't that thing...?" Huginn mumbled.
"That's impossible!" Muginn said.

(Good work, as usual, Lü. I suppose Brunhilde actually did something nice. -(Y/n))

They smiled faintly.

(Feast your eyes. Behold the vast power that lies deep within each Valkyrie. It's our trick for leveling the playing field against the gods. Cheat for cheat!! Witness Transcendence!! -Brunhilde)

-

When a Valkyrie transforms her body into the form of an earthly weapon, the one who holds it wields a godly arm. In other words, a Divine Treasure. And that power has a name.

"Divine Treasure Forge"
Völundr

-

Lü Bu pointed his weapon forward as it glowed.

"Now that is an unyielding blade, for an unyielding foe!"

He forced Thor's Mjölnir down, making the male let go of his hammer.

"If this is the afterlife..."