Qin Shi Huang Vs. Hades (Part 1)

Music Up Top: Just Dance - Lady Gaga (Instrumental)

Wahoo- Well, time for more fights-

After this, it's Nikola Tesla and Beelzebub time-

Finished on September 16th.

Not looked through because I'm simply lazy and wanna get through this HH-

- Back To The Story -

"Ying." (Y/n) spoke, gently shutting the door behind them. "Ah, hello, (Y/n)!" Qin looked back at the Android as they walked towards him. "... Are you ready?" They questioned. "Naturally!" The male smiled. "I'll win this one and come back to you!" Qin then looked towards the rings by (Y/n)'s ears. "And those are...?" They gently fiddled with the rings on their ear. "... A marriage proposal I didn't exactly... agree to." Qin blinked. "... So are you already married?" He questioned. "... I guess." (Y/n) replied. "... No you're not." Qin grinned. "I'll take them out." He spoke. "You don't need to. I've grown used to it." (Y/n) replied. "How do you accidentally refuse three marriage proposals?" Qin gently tapped at the rings. "Oh, made from good material. I've never felt anything like this before." He spoke, continuing to tap at them. (Y/n) seemed to simply let him, ignoring the annoying gentle clanging in their ear. "Oh! When I get back!" Qin then pointed to the Android. "I'll propose to you!" He spoke. (Y/n) softly sighed. "... Alright, Ying." They felt him grab their hand. "You may refuse if you'd like, but I would like to marry you first instead of that other man! Or... rather, four." (Y/n) blinked. "... Three women and one man." They spoke. "Ohh, I see how you swing." Qin laughed as the Android blinked. "... I'll be here to even it out!" He spoke. "... Alright." (Y/n) replied.

"Well, I'm very much aware that I will be one of many! But as your Emperor! I declare to skip the line!" He spoke. (Y/n) blinked. "... You might have to fight for it." They spoke. "I know." Qin grinned. "And I'll win." He spoke. (Y/n) closed their eyes. "... That'll be fine." They spoke. "... Just... be careful. Hades is still a tough opponent." Qin smiled. "It's not an instant of no faith. But rather that I'm just a little worried." (Y/n) looked towards the doors. "But I'll be in the sidelines, watching." He grinned. "Then I'll say hello to you when I go down." He spoke. (Y/n) nodded. "Then, that you'll do." They walked towards the doors before stopping. "... Good luck, Ying." He walked towards the Android. "I don't need words." He then pulled them close. "... All I need is this." The male gently kissed their forehead before pulling away. "Now, shoo. I have something to do." He spoke. (Y/n) silently placed a hand over their forehead for a few moments. They then nodded, leaving the room. Qin then looked forward with a confident grin. He then stopped. "... Am I forgetting something?" He looked around. "... No." He then smiled.

- With Hades -

The male looked to be walking through the corridor already. However, he stopped upon hearing the door open and shut. He looked back, seeing (Y/n) walk towards him. "Ah, (Y/n)." Hades nodded. "You really used my name." He smiled faintly. "Indeed." He spoke. "Is there anything you wish to tell me?" (Y/n) nodded. "Really only a good luck message." They spoke. Hades blinked. "... I see. Well, thank you." He nodded. "Though, I do believe I wouldn't need it." His eyebrows furrowed. "... for I will be the one winning." He spoke. The male then looked at his bident. "... It's been quite some time since I've used it in an official blood battle..." He mumbled. "Hades, My Lord! Just a moment of your time!" Both (Y/n) and Hades turned to the voice. "... Proteus." The Android spoke. "Lord (Y/n)." Proteus bowed his head before looking towards Hades. "Ah... it's you... You're Poseidon's..." He nodded. "Yes! I am Poseidon's humble servant, Proteus." He then got down on one knee. "What is it that you want?" Hades questioned. "Take this, Sir..." Proteus offered something. "That..." The other God muttered with slightly wide eyes. "... The head of Poseidon's trident..." He mumbled. "I know that Lord Poseidon has been resurrected, but... please take my Lord with you... I beg of you..." Proteus looked up at Hades.