Raiden Tameemon Vs Shiva (Part 4)

Music Up Top: Yumeiro Graffiti - Tackey and Tsubasa

Now I'm seeing how ahead of schedule I am- By the time I started working on this, I had like 11 chapters done, but hadn't posted them yet because of how I like to be ahead of schedule-

- Back To The Story -

Raiden saw Shiva suddenly appear in front of his figure.

He then side stepped the male's punch.

"Wh-What's with the massive swing-?!" Ares questioned. "He's missing one arm. So it's only natural that the balance in his body has been disrupted." Hermes answered. "Then that means..." The two Gods stared further.

"You're wide open, y'know?"

Raiden then punched Shiva across the face.

He was bent back before facing the male with a grin.

Shiva swung a punch towards Raiden, making him block with his arms.

He clicked his tongue as he felt the skin and bones within his body feel nothing but pain.

"Shiva's fist... has sent Raiden flying!!"

(His strikes... have gotten heavier...! -Raiden)

"Hell yeah!"
"See that?!
"He's one hell of a brawler!!"
"Those fists... have got the spirit of all 1,116 of us behind them!!"

Raiden had then begun to throw his own punches, knocking Shiva back for a moment before he swung his fist into the other man's gut.

The God then mashed his forehead into Raiden's, knocking him back.

The pair grabbed each other's head before swinging their foreheads into each other.

The blood that had flew around seemed to almost stun everyone.

(Heh... It's been a few years since I've ever gotten this heated... -Shiva)

The male watched with a grin as he saw Raiden grit his teeth.

(Reminds me... of that time... Right, Rudra...? Back then... -Shiva)

- The Realms of Svarga and Patala... were flooded with thousands of Gods and Demons... -

A demon with four arms glared forward as a God with four arms and three faces stuck his tongue out with a grin.

Asuras

And so, with the strongest Gods at its center... A civil war broke out!

A God with a cigarette and spiky hair had stood still, a firm frown over his face as he stood in a thunderstorm. 

Indra

A large man with a beard that looked like a complete flame had glared forward as another male stood with a smirk, probably flipping someone off.

Agni and Varuna

A thousand Deva war! This was well before India had united their Gods under a single pantheon.

A God with long hair, as well as a mask over the bottom half of his face had stood tall, looking up at the dark skies as a larger man had sat with his head by his palm.

Vishnu and Brahma

The mere concept had yet to exist... And in the countryside of Svarga... two virtually unknown Devas existed.