Buddha Vs. Zerofuku (Part 3)

Music Up Top: Skyfall - Adele

6632, 134, 6992 (New Sakura Tree House)

-80, 124, 1251 (Old house)

3162, -5, 3893 (Ancient City Mountain)

I put my Minecraft cords in here- I'll keep it there till my friend and I get on and get back to our house again HH-

- Back To The Story -

Everyone was within shock. Zerofuku was simply pissed the hell off.

"Buddha's... taken Zerofuku's cataclysmic attack... head on... and stopped it... right in its tracks!!!"

And there Buddha had stood, completely still as he had blocked against Zerofuku's misery cleaver.

"Uh... what... What the heck just happened-?!" Göll questioned. "Like, where'd that shield..." She muttered. "Buddha's Divine Weapon, the Six Realms Staff." She looked at her elder sister. "The Six Realms Staff...?" She muttered. "The six worlds which Mankind can incarnate into... are known in the world of the Buddhas as the Six Realms. Each of these realms are protected by a form of Bodhisattava Kannon. The Six Realms Staff... stores of the power of those Guardian Buddhas... It reacts to Buddha's emotions, and changes accordingly!!" Göll's eyes seemed to widen. "You mean that he can't choose those forms himself?" She questioned.

"Man, you're just seething, ain't ya?" Buddha smirked faintly. "Your puberty really is somethin' else... Actually made me break a sweat... and pop out this bad boy!" He grinned as a bead of sweat trickled down the side of his face. "Pretty damn... wild!!"

The male had then pushed Zerofuku's misery cleaver back.

"He pushed it back?!"

The God raised his Misery Cleaver over his head, gritting his teeth.

"Quit acting all cool and collected! If I can't flatten you..."

His axe had then turned into a large blade with spikes all over it.

"I'll just shred you to bits, Buddha!!"

"The Misery Cleaver has changed its shape yet again!!"

Buddha's Six Realms Staff had then started to change form as well.

It had shifted into a club with spikes over it.

Six Realms Staff, Second Realm: Animal Realm, Horse-Faced Kannon
Nirvana

"Oh, it's you..." Buddha smirked faintly. "Guess I gotta get up close and personal, huh?" The male slightly grinned.

He then watched as Zerofuku pulled his large blade behind his back, making him lunge forward.

"Get diced!!" The God yelled.

"A head-on rush-?!" Confucius questioned.

"Is he gonna make it-?!" Göll covered her eyes.

Buddha had then slid under Zerofuku's attack, making his eyes widen before he was knocked back by the other God's club.

"Wha... What the?!" Ares spoke.

Zerofuku seemed to cough, covering the wound in his chest. "What the hell?!" He yelled.

"And there's the counter!! Like a Buddha out of Hell, he lands a clean hit on Zerofuku's side!!"

"He got within range to counter him whilst sliding under his attack... Impressive." Hermes smiled faintly. "Why, yes! I was thinking that too, of course! Of course..." Ares looked forward to avoid the other God's gaze.