Glory To Mankind - Chapter 41

Music Up Top: Give It Back - Co Shu Nie

I have so many internet problems in my Spanish Class Jesus Christ.

B u t - Qin Shi Huang and Hades time-

Virtuous Weapons give an attack speed up, as well as a Holy Blessing that gives you more attack whenever you're not injured.
Cruel Weapons also give an attack speed up, as well as a Dark Impulse that gives more attack whenever you're injured to certain extent.

I just found out Hades' weapon is a bident so now I have to edit it-

Well, this felt kinda rushed- But... class fanfic ig-

Finally publishing after a long time- Wowie-

Anyhow, this was finished on September 14th.

This hasn't been edited like... at all-

The total amount of words are 19,042.

- Back To The Story -

"Hm..." Hermes mumbled. He looked up at the score board, placing a hand by his chin. "With this match, the score is 3 - 3. All tied up yet again, it seems..." The God spoke. "To be served defeat on behalf of Buddha's betrayal... it's a most bitter loss for us indeed..." Ares replied. "If we are to suffer another defeat in their hands... the tide could easily and quickly turn in their favor." Hermes said. "Yes... which means that whether right or wrong..."

Zeus' legs had swelled, breaking the stands from underneath yet again.

"We must win this round by any means necessary!"

The group looked towards him. "Ah, and what do you plan on doing with Buddha's slot anyways?" Hermes questioned. "They are strong... We can't be too careful with how we select." Zeus looked down with overshadowed eyes. "Yes... This is what I was thinking as well..." Hermes seemed to eye Ares, immediately making him gape. "Wha-?!" He sputtered.

(You mean me-?! Are you serious-?! -Ares)

He was having an internal panic as he looked down.

(R-Right- I may not seem it, but I am a God of War, after all... It's only natural that the Gods would place their expectations on me... R-Right, then I'll- -Ares)

He immediately went into panic again.

(Waitwaitwaitwaitwait!! Mankind is much more powerful than I imagined them to be...! Worst comes to worst, I'll be annihilated as well!! Could they actually win against me-?! But if I back out here, my pride as a God would be... Nay!! Nay!!! Stop double-guessing yourself!! You have to win here, for Valhalla, in the name of the 12 Gods of Olympus!! Don't be afraid, Ares!! Rise to teh occasion, Ares!! You can do it!! -Ares)

Damn, all that thinking and panicking only took 0.25 seconds.

Ares slowly and shakily raised his hand. "I-I... I... Iiiiii... I'll-" He was cut off. "I'll go." Hades spoke. "Eh-?" Everyone looked at him with shock. "Y-You, Hades-?! The ruler of Helheim-?! You'll actually join the fray?!" The male looked towards the trio with bored eyes. "Hmph. What a foolish question." He spoke. The God then got up. "Especially with such an obvious answer." He gently grabbed at his eyepatch, crushing it in his grip. "This will be revenge. For my Dear Brother, Poseidon."

He dropped the shards of his eyepatch down to the floor.

- With Brunhilde -

She looked to be walking forward with determined eyes.

(Now the score is 3 - 3. Buddha's victory for Humanity... has unnerved the Gods... This is our chance to pressure them!! -Brunhilde)