Lü Bu vs Thor (Part 1 / 4)

I love making the shitty stuff about Jack The Ripper and adding it as the top pic when it literally has no relevance to the chapter.

-

"..." (Y/n) looked up.

(I feel like I'm going to hate my job. -(Y/n))

They then looked forward again once they heard the fanfare in the area.

Ever since the week had passed with Lü Bu, a feeling from (Y/n)'s Human side had gotten bigger. Even with them sparring with the larger man at full force, he was able to destroy only a part of their body.

That emotion from their Human side could be described as anxiousness.

"..." (Y/n) looked to the side slightly. Their eyes gently narrowed.

(Even after I upgraded it, he didn't take it. He said he had another one... -(Y/n))

They let Lü Bu's halberd appear in their grip.

It had the same design, but the upgrades were clear.

-

Angel's Mercy: Heals the user whenever the opponent is defeated
Holy Blessing: Gives an attack boost whenever the user is uninjured.

-

"..." (Y/n) softly pulled up a screen, switching to their weapons tab.

"(Y/n), what exactly are you doing?" Hermes questioned, looking at Sky Piercer.

"Switching out my Virtuous Dignity for Lü Bu's halberd." (Y/n) answered. They pressed on their second weapon set before switching VD out with Sky Piercer.

"Keeping it as a memento?" Zeus chuckled weakly

"Somewhat, yes." (Y/n) let it disappear onto their back. Virtuous Grief also disappeared from their hands as people cheered from all directions. "That is, if Lü Bu fails."

They could hear the amount of how many Humans and God that were excited for the match.

"Why do stuff like that for a Human?" Shiva blinked. He then looked at (Y/n)'s mask. "You always used to have that off." Hermes smiled faintly.

"To have them stray from their previous mistakes, we have decided to take a precaution to have them never show their face in front of Humans." Behind (Y/n)'s mask, they seemed to have slightly raised eyebrows, a gentle smile forming in their face from the amount of times they've already shown Lü Bu and Chen their face.

"Hm." Aphrodite looked at (Y/n) as well. "Will they be able to show their face towards us?"

"Of course." Hermes did a small close eyed smile. "After this tournament, when I see the results of (Y/n)'s behavior, I will program them to make sure they're the perfect half Android to serve us all. I'll make sure they never communicate with the sins they call friends ever again." They could feel a slight pang in their chest again.