Lü Bu vs Thor (Final Part)

Music Up Top: To The Hellfire - Lorna Shore

Finished on April 17th.

-

"We eleven Valkyries have gathered here on your orders." Randgriz spoke. "O-Our sisters?!" Göll questioned.

(All of us have never been in the same room before. But what for...? -Göll)

"Randgriz, step forward." Brunhilde ordered. "Yes, Brunhilde." Said woman had did as ordered, gently bowing her head while softly lifting the ends of her dress.

Fourth of the Thirteen Valkyrie
Randgriz
(Norse Pantheon)

"Randgriz!" Göll beamed. "Randgriz, you know of Thor's Divine Treasures, don't you?" Said Valkyrie smiled. "Who doesn't? Járngreipr, the iron gloves that can stop any attack, and Mjölnir, the thunder hammer that destroyed the Jötnar!" Brunhilde nodded. "Exactly." She replied. "Thor's two Divine Treasures are the greatest cheat weapons in the Heavens. If we are to defeat Thor... we will need to overcome them, Randgriz." Brunhilde's eyes had then softly narrowed. "... Will you offer yourself to this cause?" She questioned. Randgriz blinked. She then gently lifted the ends of her dress, closing her eyes with a soft smile. "... Yes, Brunhilde. With pleasure." She answered. Göll seemed to tilt her head. "... Offer yourself...?" The Valkyrie mumbled.

-

Lü Bu's weapon clashed with Thor's once again.

"Wh-What's happening?! Is Lü Bu's halberd glowing?!" Heimdall yelled.

"Hm... I knew it..." Zeus mumbled. "Is that weapon...?" Hermes mumbled. He then looked towards (Y/n). "You were bound to know this, weren't you?" They only blinked behind their mask and blindfold before looking towards the match, stabilizing themself on the top of the Gods' stands.

(This is the secret power of the Valkyries. -Brunhilde)

She smirked faintly with crossed arms.

(If the Gods will cheat with Divine Treasures, then we shall cheat with transcendence!! -Brunhilde)

When the body of a Valkyrie assumes the form of a Human Weapon, then a Mortal can wield a Divine Treasure! This ability is called...
VÖLUNDR, THE DIVINE TREASURE FORGE

"An unbreakable opponent, and an unbreakable weapon..."

Lü Bu shoved Thor's Mjölnir down, making the God faintly grit his teeth from his opponent's force.

"The Heavens... are unbelievable!!"

Lü Bu swung his Sky Piercer towards Thor, only to have the God block with his Járngreipr.

The glove seemed to glow against the halberd, making the God's eyes faintly widen.

A weapon that has become divine will take on the traits of the Valkyrie it possesses. The 4th Valkyrie's name is Randgriz. It's meaning is...

Thor's Járngreipr started to glow more before it had completely shattered.

Shield Breaker!!

"The Divine Weapon... has shattered...?!" Heimdall shouted.

(That's right... It's party time... -Brunhilde)

She smirked faintly, placing a hand over her face while allowing her gaze to peek through the gaps of her fingers.

Mjölnir, the strongest of the Divine. Capable of shattering the Earth.
As if lava itself, overwhelming power flows from it.
Bringing destruction to its very wielder.
And thus, Thor wielded Jaŕngrepir with his very two hands.
- Prose Edda