1.

My Outfit^^^

There he is, the man of my dreams

There he is, the man of my dreams. The moment I started walking down the aisle, everyone faded away, it was just the two of us. I can't believe I'll soon be Mrs. R-

~BEEPPP BEEPPP!~

Fuck me.

This annoying clock interrupted my beautiful dream of me and Enzo. I was at the part where I was walking down the aisle with our 15 children following behind.

What? my dreams are big.

I used my hand knocking off the evil creature from the night stand to the floor and I heard a loud crash, forcing me to open my tired eyes. The first thing I saw was the alarm clock broken into pieces laying on the ground. Oops?

That's what it gets for not allowing me to finish that walk down the aisle to marry my dream guy. Couldn't even wait until I say my I DO.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes, still feeling drained out. I sat there with a smile on my face as my dream came back to me in full force, but then my mood changed when I remembered. . . . .

I have school today. Ew!

I hated school.

Well not really I just hate the students that go there, especially since him and that bitch Chelsea is gonna be there, she just loves to test my patience and him makes my life a living hell at school. Now I can't even focus on school anymore even though I still get my A's.

They say when someone bullies you it's because they're jealous of you or likes you, I think the fuck not. I mean what's there to like anyways eh?

I am in my senior year and I'm 18 years of age. I have blue eyes like my mom, dark brown hair, I'm 5'5, I also have curves which I don't like to show anymore because of him. He said it's my fault it happens because I have sexy curves. Is it really my fault that I was born with curves though?

Remembering that incident with him makes my eyes started watering but I blinked back the tears away. Now is not the time for that.

Thank the heavens this will be my last year at that Godforsaken school. I could never stand one more year at that suffocating school, the only people I tolerated there are; Jessica Collins and Allison Grey, my two lovely best friends.

I love them so much they're literally the best. I had one more best friend who was popular but things went wrong and that friendship sank. I'll get back to that soon.