55.

~ Recap ~

"Hey my little beans, sorry for that terrible name but trust me you guys looked like some real beans." He chuckled to himself before continuing, "I don't know if you can hear me yet but this is your papa speaking, I can't wait to meet you both. I bet we're all gonna be best of friends, me and your beautiful mama love you both so fuc- fudging much. Goodnight, my beans." He finished off with kisses on my stomach.

"Goodnight, my angel. I love you." He pecked my lips, I sighed in content and couldn't stop the smile that had taken over my face hearing him talking to them.

"Goodnight babe, I love you." I ran my fingers through his ear as he groaned, massaging my stomach.

~~

-You have a place in my heart no one else could have. ~Enzo

I feel so blessed-

I feel so blessed-

Everything in my life is going tremendously well.

I have the perfect girlfriend, two beautiful babies on the way, money that can keep us for eternity, wonderful friends and family.

The only thing left for my life to be perfect is marrying my angel. I can't wait for the day that I'll be announced as her husband but until then-

We've agreed to not tell anyone about her pregnancy until she's out of the clear, but it seems like we'll have to tell them sooner than later, her baby bump is growing day by day.

The doctor told us it's because she's carrying twins. It's all crazy man, her baby bump is the most gorgeous thing I've ever encountered. A day doesn't go by that I don't shower kisses all over it. I still can't believe I'll be a dad to not just one but two small humans.

I've bought pregnancy books to read and what not, I'm obsessed with knowing everything.

Today we and our entire friend group is going on a vacation to Jamaica. I'm excited, I've heard so much about that country that I had to pay a visit. We're bringing Martha and Chase because it's their country and we really need a tour guide since we've never been there before.

Elle and her friends went to get their hair and nails done for the trip, they've been gone from 8:00 this morning and now it's 3:00 p.m. My jet will be leaving at 9 p.m tonight.

I swear I don't know how I even let her out of my sight for this long but she said that I can't act so suspicious else they'll know from all my protectiveness. I guess she's right.

My phone rang and I checked it to see it was my angel calling-

E- "Angel? you okay? the babies okay?" I asked, worriedly.