8.

My Outfit^^^

~ Recap ~

"The doctor said the surgery will cost $10 million Bri and that is because it's not bad as yet plus the health insurance only covered 2 million. I'm trying Bri I really am but it's so hard and I'll have to look for a job soon to help out." She said crying and I really wished i could help her but i could only hug her. Before I could reply to her, we heard someone clearing their throat.

"Hello ladies." We heard a deep familiar voice say and we quickly turned around with wide eyes.

~~

There he was, Enzo Romano

There he was, Enzo Romano. The man who I wanted to see all month.

This is the first time I've seen him dress so casually and I love it.

Damn, he's fine.

He stood there staring at me like I was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, it makes my body feel heated up and I shift on my other leg and he must have realized that I caught him because he looked away gulping.

"H-Hey Enzo, what are you doing here?" I asked stupidly like it's my mall.

He looks at me with amusement in his eyes and I could have sworn I saw his lips twitched upwards.

"I'm here with my best friends, we're here buying suits for a gala which we don't even need." He said rolling his eyes then murmuring 'even though I have suits I haven't worn yet'.

"You're looking gorgeous Elle." He said to me smirking then he looked over at Allison. "You too of course." Wait, did he just give me a nickname?

My heart just exposed.

Oh fuck he gave me a nickname. I swear I would jump him without a second thought.

I smiled at him and said "Thank you, this is my other best friend Allison."

"You must be the famous 'Enzo Romano' huh." Ally said smirking to which I rolled my eyes.

He laughed saying, "Famous? No. But yes I am the one and only Enzo. Pleasure to meet you."

Then he suddenly cleared his throat looking at Ally with a serious expression asking "So just to make it clear I was not eavesdropping on your conversation with Elle, but I did overheard you saying your mom is in a hospital for surgery right? I'm sorry I really didn't mean to hear all that actually and I'm really sorry about that." He said looking apologetic.

Ally looked embarrassed and said "Oh yes, she's in the hospital and that's okay."

"Do you mind if I ask which hospital she's in?" He asked kindly.