37..

-When you want to go for round two, three and four because you can't get enough. ~Enzo

I woke up to the morning light shining through the room which caused me to groan and shift but I couldn't move

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I woke up to the morning light shining through the room which caused me to groan and shift but I couldn't move.

I squinted my eyes shut trying to adjust to the light, I saw Elle's head squashed into my neck as she hooked on me like a koala bear.

I blushed remembering last night's event. It was the most earth-shattering sex I've ever had and it is one I'll never forget even in a million years.

One that I hope none of us will ever forget.

I brushed her hair behind her ears that covered her face and stroked her cheek. I saw the small drool on her mouth and chuckled lowly. Adorable.

I took my time getting up so that I did not wake her and went to the bathroom to freshen up. Today we'll go on the yacht I rented, I should have brought my own yacht here but it's too late for that. I also planned for us to go to a club tonight, just to have some fun.

I went downstairs looking after breakfast for us. After a couple minutes, the spices filled my nose as I turned the stove off, I dished out food for the both of us. I went back upstairs and saw that she was still asleep.

My baby must be really tired, to be still sleeping this hour. I put the tray on the table and sat on the bed shaking her slightly.

"Angel?" She groaned rolling over and I chuckled. "Come on baby, wake up."

"What time is it?" She asked sleepily. I looked over at the clock before answering. "10:23, baby."

"I slept for so long." She got up rubbing her eyes, yawning.

"Go freshen up baby and then we can eat." I said and she nodding standing up but I could see that she was in pain. "Angel what's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Just a bit sore, I'll be fine." She went to the bathroom as I took my phone, going through some emails.

She came out looking beautiful as always and I stood up pecking her lips. "Let's eat, then we'll go on the yacht." She immediately perked up at the idea and I chuckled.

After I finished eating I went outside to see if everything was good with the yacht, soon after I heard a voice behind me. "Hi, I've never seen you around here before?" I turned and saw a girl with brunette hair girl looking at me with red cheeks.

"Oh hi, I didn't know someone else was here." I told her and turn back around, I didn't want to seem rude but I really don't need a female bothering me with Elle just inside that house.

"Are you from around here?" She said and I shook my head.

"No, I came here with my girlfriend." I emphasized the word girlfriend so that she doesn't get any idea.