35.

A/N: I changed Brielle's birthday to August 3rd and Enzo's birthday to January 15th.

-I realized she would have been 19 before even leaving high school, if I didn't change it. As you know, I'm new at this so I'll make mistakes, please be patient with me.

2 months later

2 months later

Today is our three month anniversary and I have a lot planned. I'm going to make this day unforgettable. We did a lot together throughout these months and I realized that I'm completely and utterly In-love with Elle and no we did not have sex has yet but we do foreplay sometimes, which I'm totally okay with.

I know she has been throwing hints at me recently that she is ready but I want to, no I need to make her first time beyond perfect. Maybe on this trip it will happen, let's just see what happens there.

I got ready in my room as Elle got ready in the guest room, she stayed over for the weekend for our date. Elle bought the same clothes for us, cliche I know. I honestly don't like wearing these but whatever my angel wants, she gets.

 I honestly don't like wearing these but whatever my angel wants, she gets

She came into the room looking more gorgeous than ever. I grabbed her arms and kissed her deeply which made her moan. "Looking so stunning love, my beautiful girl." She blushed red as I smirked.

"Thank you baby." She whispered quietly.

"Ready to go?" I asked as I grabbed my car keys, my phone and locked up.

"Wait." She called out dragging me back into the house and I looked at her with a frown.

"What's wrong? are you hurt?" I rushed out asking.

"No, I don't like this on you." She said looking at the pants that she bought me. Did I not look good in it? why did she not like it? My insecurities started coming out at full speed and I guess she saw right through me.

"Don't worry, you look really handsome. It's just that I can see your dick printing out, why the hell is it so big?" She asked absent-minded and it was my turn to blush.