10.

~ Recap ~

Just as I was about to shut my eyes I heard my phone ping indicating a new text message. I jumped up immediately looking at it and saw that it was an 'unknown number' that texted me but soon realized it was Enzo. I smiled while reading the message.

I fell asleep as soon as I read the last text with one thing on my mind. I KISSED FREAKING ENZO ROMANO! I can't wait to tell the girls. Soon after I fell into a peaceful slumber.

~~

Today is Sunday and I'm still in bed, I feel so lazy today but my friends are on their way over so it doesn't matter

I smiled remembering what happened yesterday. I picked up my phone realizing I got an unread message. I clicked on it reading the messages.

Good morning angel, I hope you have a great day ahead. <3 - Enzo 💕

I have a lot of work to do today so you'll hear from me tonight.♡ - Enzo 💕

Morning Dari, you too. <3 - Me

Don't work yourself too much!♡ - Me

I clicked out the message, put down my phone and got back to reading my book. This one is about an older guy who is a 35 year old billionaire and a girl who is a 21 year old millionaire, a strong female lead. 

At first I thought he was genuine but it turns out that he was playing her the whole time. I'm telling you, these men are bastards. However he ended up falling in love with her but she ended up leaving him— I'm telling you the man cried. 

She then left for three years only to come back with a man that's abusing her as her boyfriend, she wasn't the strong bad-ass woman who left though, this time her confidence and everything went down the drain because if her fiance. Long story short the older guy tried everything to help her and get her back and they got back together having a happily ever after. Hehe!

I'm not gonna lie though, older men for the win.

I heard my door open and I saw Ally and Jessie walking in smirking. They both jumped on my bed. I jumped on Ally tackling her as she screamed.

"You left me yesterday." I screamed hitting her while she blocked them and pushed me off of her onto the floor.

I hurriedly got up and jumped on her back but Jessie jumped on my back too making the three of us drop on each other.