41..

~~ Recap ~~

He washed every part of me with care and I melted in his embrace. "Next time, call me angel, I'll rather get my hands dirty than ever let yours get dirty." He lovingly kissed my cheeks and my nose.

"I love you, my angel." He whispered into my ear.

"I love you, always and forever."

"Always and forever."

~~

-Christmas isn't a season, it's a feeling.   ~Brielle

Today's the day I was so excited for, Christmas!

I love Christmas. Wait no, let me rephrase that. I love the gifts and the food. Yeah, that sounds better.

We're all at Enzo's parents house, and by all I meant; My mom, Luke, Ally and her mom, Marcus and his mom, Claire, Enzo's three best friends, his sisters, three cousins, Mark and Isaac. Yeah that's about it, one big family.

Oh if you're wondering what happened with Jessie, well unfortunately. . 

She died.
.
.

Did I say died? Oh sorry, I meant she's in a coma. Apparently I hit her in the head hard. I felt bad, I really do.

"I still can't believe you put her in a freaking coma." Ally said with a smirk.

"She deserves it, damn what I would pay just to see that beating." Marcus joined in as they laughed. 

I frowned. "I don't think it's funny guys and I think I took it too far."

"What? that girl set you up to get rape and you're feeling sorry for her? I think she hit you in the head too." Ally said with disbelief.

"Yeah, she deserves it. Working with that devil was the last straw." Marcus said and they both nodded.

Enzo told me everything that night, from the part where someone robbed him to where he went to a restaurant with Mark and four girls came to him, asking him to fuck them and to when Jessie sat on him and kissed his lips. 

Everything.

I knew he wouldn't hide anything from me either way.

He came over and kissed my cheeks earning a blush from me. "You okay, angel?" He asked and my friends cooed at us.

"Yes I'm okay, are you?" I asked, seeing how cute he looked in our Christmas pants. I bought matching sets for us yesterday. 

Cliche I know.

"No." He said as he sat beside me. Ally and Marcus went away, giving us privacy.

"What's wrong?" I asked sitting in his lap.