30.

The Falls ^^^

~ Recap ~

I got angry at each word he said and that was enough to wake the devil inside me. They're going to wish they were never born.

Justin Greene, son of millionaire Austin Greene.

When I'm done with them, they'll be begging off the streets. And that principal, Oh they made a huge mistake crossing me by taking advantage of my angel.

I chuckled darkly. "Welcome to the devil's den, Justin Greene."

~~

-Even the nicest person's patience, has a limit.   ~Enzo

One long hour later my mom came out of the room with a broken look on her face and that was enough to break me

"Mom, did she talk to you? did she allow you to clean her up?" I asked in a rush as she came out the room.

"Go and speak with her son and please protect her at all cost. She's a strong, lovely girl." She said kissing my cheek then leaving out the door.

I started getting nervous. Should I just go in or knock? I started pacing around and didn't hear the door of the room opening.

I stopped as soon as I heard a small shaky voice. "Dari, c-can you please come inside t-the room." I immediately nodded and went inside with her sitting on the bed. She was all cleaned up and in the new clothes I ordered.

I made sure to keep my distance from her so that she feels comfortable but she clinged unto me the moment I sat down and started crying again. 

"I'm s-so sorry Dari, I-I didn't mean to make you feel like I'm afraid of you. Please forgive me, I feel awful, you didn't deserve that a-and I cheated on you." She said hiccuping, she thinks she cheated on me? 

Fuck no, she did not.

"No angel, listen to me. You did not cheat on me okay? You did not give your consent so that is not cheating. I'm gonna make that bastard wish he was dead. I promise, Mon amour." I kissed her forehead.

"So I didn't c-cheat on you? b-but it's all my fault." She asked with teary eyes and I wiped her tears away.

"No darling, you did not cheat on me and why do you think it's your fault?" I asked carefully massaging her head.

"B-Because I wore a skirt and he s-said it's all my f-fault that I have curves and that I keep turning him o-on." She told me, sniffing and I hugged her tighter.

"Listen to me angel. It's not your fault, it's his. There is no excuse no matter what you wear, it does not justify his actions. It is NOT your fault. Say it." I told her, looking straight into her pretty blue eyes. I swear he's going to pay soon.