4.

Enzo's outfit ^^^

~ Recap ~

My eyes popped out of my head, my jaw dropping slightly while I couldn't stop blinking.

It was like hell froze over when a particular hazel eye made contact with mine for a minute.

Oh My God, is that? Hmm no it can't possibly be.

It was-

~~

Enzo Romano

Enzo Romano.

The man of my dreams.

I stood there frozen wondering if I was dreaming, there he was the man of many girls dreams as well as mine, looking as handsome as ever. He looks even more beautiful in real life.

There it was again, butterflies in my stomach.

He walked with confidence in his black Armani suit, he had a body that screamed 'I go to the gym everyday', he just had that appearance which made him stand out in the crowd.

He also has bright hazel eyes that are as deep and expressive, where you could get lost if you stare long enough. His tall frame standing at least 6'4, from here I could see his silky jet black hair which sets perfectly, his well-defined strong neatly shaved stubble jaw-line which made him look more matured and those pink plump lips that looks really kissable.

I couldn't help but notice the rings on his fingers with small traces of tattoos here and there, he had on a silver chain, watch and a bracelet.

And those veins, I can see them bulging out of his hands. They will be the death of me.

Damn, he is HOT.

Wait, wait. Why is he walking over to us? I- I think I'm going to faint. Please do not faint in front of him, not right now. Deep breaths- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

Am I overreacting? Yes, but do I care? No!

I could see him smiling brightly showing off his dazzling white teeth and his deep dimple on his left cheek as he reached over to us.

"Hey sunshine." He said still smiling while I stood there still frozen and I could hear Jessie squealing behind me while I was getting giddy. His voice was so deep and husky. Damn I so wanted to-

Woah! where did that come from?

I see Lilly run to him happily and give him a big hug saying "I missed you so much bro, I'm so happy you came back." She said with a pout. WAIT WHAT, did she just say bro? as in brother? as in Lilly Romano? I- I can't breathe.