54.

~ Recap ~

"Bye Enzo, maybe I'll see you some other time." She shouted out to him. This girl, I was about to turn around but Enzo pulled me back and gave me a stern look.

"Let's avoid her angel, she was actually sweet but weird at the same time." I hummed, listening to whatever he was saying.

I got in the car without paying attention to anything. I'm just so nervous about what will happen at the doctor's office.

~~

-I don't know who you'll be, but I know you'll be my everything.   ~Enzo

"Sir, we didn't know you were coming today?" The manager came up to us, looking confused

"Hm, I'm here to see a doctor for Elle. She's sick and I need someone to attend to her immediately." I told him and he nodded right away.

"This way sir, ma'am." He led the way for us and we followed after him, I held Elle close to me after seeing how pale she looks. 

Fuck, my baby looks so sick.

He led us into a room and left us to get a doctor. In no time the doctor came in and saw us, his eyes widening at realization. I just realized he's the same doctor who looked after Elle when she had the allergy reaction.

"Good to see you again sir and ma'am." I nodded at his greetings while Elle waved. "So what can I do for you today?" He asked.

"Elle has been feeling sick for weeks now and I'm not sure what's wrong. I need you to check her and see." He nodded and I sighed hoping all was well.

"Ma'am, I need you to tell me exactly how you've been feeling." He questioned and she gulped, looking scared. Why is she acting so weird?

"I told you to call me Brielle and erm, I've been nauseous lately, more tired than usual, I get dizzy, I've got mood swings, my breasts are tender." She told him and he wrote down everything she says. I had to massage her breast multiple nights because of it being tender, but I don't mind.

The doctor started smiling at us and I looked at him like he's on drugs— how can you find this matter a smiling situation?

"Is there something to smile about doc, hm? why the hell are you over there smiling at my girlfriend sickness, like a man on crack." I asked angrily, how dare he?

"I-I'm sorry sir, it's a misunderstanding. I'll need to run a test on her to make sure I'm right." I glared and Elle slapped my forehead telling me to stop being rude and I groan.

The doctor took a urine and blood sample from her and told us to come back within an hour for the results, so I told him we're going to get something to eat and come back.