51.

Brielle's Graduation Outfit^^^

'Time skips will be included from now on, but nothing too major so don't worry.'

-

I can talk to hundreds of people in one day, but none of them compare to the smile you can give me in one minute.   ~Brielle.

5 months later

5 months later.

I've learned that life isn't all rainbow and sunshine in the past few months. Life is not always going to go the way you want it to go sometimes and I get that.

My life is going in the exact direction I want it to go in, but little did I know soon it will change in ways I never imagined, ways I'll have to adapt to eventually. I wasn't ready, but I had to be ready.

Today is my graduation, yes I'm finally done with high school after all those stressful exams. These last few months have been hell for me, it was so stressful but I thank God for Enzo, he helped me study for my exams and helped me with subjects I never understood.

He's my number one supporter, apart from my mom of course. He helped me pass all my exams and I ended up getting Valedictorian in the end. 

Yay to me! (Note to sarcasm).

I never really set my goal on being valedictorian. I did not go out of my way to becoming valedictorian because I did not feel that centering my academic focus in high school on being valedictorian was worth it. Fortunately, due to some of the changes on how GPA was calculated at my school, I was pretty lucky that I was valedictorian.

My mom and I started talking back now because she finally dropped dad after he basically just came back for money from her. I haven't seen him since and I'm happy with that, just his face alone can make my day go from happy to said within seconds.

As I curled my hair, I think back to when I collapsed and was hospitalized for my allergy reaction, I rolled my eyes remembering what happened. I woke up one day after, most of my swelling went down and I did feel better but Enzo wasn't having it.

He turned into a maniac overprotective boyfriend, I almost cried because of his overbearing protectiveness.

| Flashback |

After one week I was finally able to leave, I could have left earlier but Enzo wasn't having it. I swear he's one crazy man.

I stood up, ready to walk out but he stopped me before I could. "Angel, wait there! Don't move, I'll be back." I frowned but nodded as he went out.

A couple minutes later he came back with a wheelchair and I glared at him. "What the hell are you doing with that thing?" I asked while glaring at the wheelchair.