19.

Charity Gala^^^

~ Recap ~

"Thank you. Where's Enzo?" I asked her after they said their thank you's.

"He's still in the office honey." She said with a sigh.

"You're back." A deep beautiful voice said behind us and we turned around to it.

Dazzling hazel eyes met mine as he grinned at me showing me his one dimple cheek.

~~

He came over to me pecking my forehead and hugging me while I did the same

He came over to me pecking my forehead and hugging me while I did the same. "You look so beautiful baby, I love what you did with your hair and your nails." He said while twirling a piece of my hair around his fingers looking at me like I'm a goddess, his goddess.

"Thank you Dari, I'm happy you like them." I said blushing mad red.

He finally looked away from me and to my friends. "Oh excuse my manners, how are you ladies? looking beautiful as well." He said smiling at them.

I smiled at that, I don't consider that as flirting and I'm not one of those females who'll get jealous or vex if my partner gave my friends a completely innocent compliment. They are indeed beautiful after all. 

Plus I know Enzo wouldn't even flirt with a fly.

"Thank you bro, we're good." Ally said giving him a thumbs up. Jessie also said a thank you and I could see her turning red. 

Chile.

"So the charity gala is at 7:00 p.m, I'll be in my office until then." He said smiling at me and I nodded but before he could leave we heard shouting with the front door slamming shut and he groaned.

"Baby daddy Enzo." We heard a voice said and we all burst out laughing when Enzo groaned even more.

"Shut up dumb ass." Another familiar voice said and we heard like someone got slapped in the head which was true because we then heard 'ow ow'. We were full out laughing like crazy by this time.

Larry and Jordon came into view looking embarrassed when they saw us here. Well one of them was.

"Oh hey ladies, hey sis." Larry said hugging me and kissing my forehead.

"Hey ladies." Jordon did the same but he also kissed Ally and Jessie's forehead. I saw Ally was blushing red.

"Baby daddy." Larry said in a baby tone going over to Enzo pecking his cheeks.

"Baby mama." Enzo said pouting at him and I was shocked he was being playful.

"So you're cheating on me already, huh?" I said in a fake anger voice and Enzo's eyes widen.