34.

~ Recap ~

"Are you a bank loan? because you have my interest." Marcus said with a grin. "You guys need to come up with better pickup lines, cause this ain't it." Kira said and gave Marcus the shot as we laughed at the guys tormented faces.

We continued for a while longer as we couldn't stop laughing at their pickup lines. After a while mama Lil called everybody saying it was food time so we all got up and went to the dining room.

I love this feeling, I felt at peace.

~~

-Violence is a disease, a disease that corrupts all who use it regardless of the cause.   ~Unknown

This chapter switches points of view. (Read carefully).

 (Read carefully)

| 1 week later. | Friday |

It's been one week since the family dinner and I still smile thinking about it. I'm so happy to have these people in my life. School has been hectic all week, I saw Justin walking around but he didn't look my way and I am thankful for that.

I've also started seeing a therapist again, I keep getting nightmares when I don't sleep beside Enzo. I might not show it but deep down I feel insecure about everything.

I'm trying to be strong.

We also got a new principal, I don't know what happened but they introduced us to a new principal. This time it's a woman and she's actually nice and friendly.

I ran and jumped on Marcus back as we tumbled on the floor. 

So weak.

"Goddamn girl, what have you been eating?" He asked, groaning on the floor.

I gasped loudly. "Are you calling me fat?" I was offended.

"Oh, how rude of me. Sorry madam." He gasped as well and I rolled my eyes at his antics.

"You two are crazy." Ally said giggling at us.

"Let's go home, I'm tired as hell." I told them as we got into the car. I saw the flowers that Enzo sent me at school with a card that said, 'FOR YOU MY ANGEL'. 

I blushed remembering how I was left speechless in the hallway with the flowers. There was whispering everywhere.

 There was whispering everywhere