45.. |PT. 2|

-In public, I am his angel and In private, I am his dirty little slut.   ~Brielle~

️WARNING: MATURE CONTENT🔞

Today was amazing and I planned to make it even better right now

Today was amazing and I planned to make it even better right now. We came out of the bathroom not much long ago after the amazing bath we had together.

I planned on giving him an amazing night of sex. I went on the bed where he laid down. "Do you trust me, Dari?" I asked and he looked at me like I've gone crazy.

"I trust you with my life, angel." He said and I nodded feeling satisfied with that answer.

"I'm going to blindfold you okay?" I said and he nodded as I put the blindfold over his eyes. I pecked his lips and got up. "I'll be back, baby." I told him and he nodded again.

I went to the bathroom and put on the new lingerie set that I had. I must admit that I look stunning in this. I went out and went over to him as he laid patiently on the bed.

"Angel?" He called out to me. 

"I'm here love, can I hold your hand please?" I asked as I grabbed the stuff I bought out of the bag. 

He gave me his hands and I quickly tied them to the bedpost with the rope. "What the fuck Elle." He tried pulling at it but kept failing.

I took off the blindfold from him, pecking his lips. "Shh baby, just trust me okay?" He blushed seeing my lingerie and I smiled feeling accomplished.

"Such a fucking beauty, just seeing you makes me hard already." He groaned watching me, his words made my pantie soaked.

"Can I?" I asked permission to take off his boxers and he nodded watching me attentively as I took them off. His impressive cock sprung out hitting his stomach, I could never get used to the size of this man. I stroked him and licked the pre-cum off his tip and let go. 

He groaned at the loss of my mouth and I said, "Tonight you're going to lay there and watch me play with my pussy." I smirked at his shocked face, he pulled at the ropes again, his face turning red with frustration.

"You're not touching that fucking pussy, I'm the only one who gets to touch it." He said still trying to get free.

"And who's gonna stop me, you?" I asked with a laugh, I took a seat on the couch in front of him and slowly pushed my pantie to the side, giving him a show.

I spread my legs wide and opened my folds so he could get a full view of my pink glistening pussy that was dripping. "So fucking wet, don't you dare touch it. I'm not playing with you." He said, his cock got even bigger than before.