50.

-Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad and that's why I call you dad because you are special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right.   ~Brielle

"Here come my beautiful daughters, you girls look so amazing

"Here come my beautiful daughters, you girls look so amazing." Papa Vince said hugging all six of us and giving us head kisses.

"Ready to have some fun, old man." Claire giggled and we all laughed.

"Me? Old? that's an insult to me, young lady." Papa Vince said tickling Claire as she screamed. Oh God, we're definitely going to get kicked out of Starbucks.

Yes today's the day we're have the father daughter date with him, I know for sure it's going to be fun. 

My phone rang and I saw it was Enzo, before I could answer it Papa Vince grabbed it out of my hands. "Now Bri, today's my day. That son of mine needs to stop bothering you now." He took everyone's phone talking about it's distracting us.

"Okay, what do you girls want to order?" Papa Vince asked us and we told him, "I want a Pumpkin Spice Latte please.", "Can I get an Iced Caramel Macchiato.", "One Mango Dragonfruit Refresher please.", "Caffe Moncha for me.", "I need an Iced Coffee."

"Okay, I'll place everyone's order in through the Starbucks app." Sophie announced and we nodded. "Sorry Claire, we'll get you something else okay." Claire smiled while holding my hands.

After we all got our drinks, we all went out and got something for Claire as well then we continued our day. "Time for shopping girls." He stated, and we all screamed as people looked at us like we were crazy. "Okay, stop making it look like I'm kidnapping you girls." He whispered to us and we giggled.

We went into a lot of different stores, by now Papa Vince was out of breath. "By the time we leave here I'll have $0.00 left in my name, but I should have known that having daughters is expensive as fu-." He sighed dramatically and stopped when he remembered Claire is here too, I giggled at his expressions after seeing everything we bought.

" He sighed dramatically and stopped when he remembered Claire is here too, I giggled at his expressions after seeing everything we bought

"Damn, I'm sorry for all of your boyfriends. They'll have to stay super rich to maintain all of you." He mumbled and we laughed, it's true though.

"Come on, we're going to ice skate now." He said and I gulped. I can't skate for shit.