36..

-I'll be a good girl, only for you papi.   ~Brielle

⚠️WARNING: THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT🔞 

Feel free to skip until you see the X if it makes you uncomfortable.

HE. LOVES. ME.

Am I dreaming?

This has to be the best three months of my life. I never imagined coming to Ibiza, I've heard about it a lot but unfortunately I couldn't afford it. I can't believe he even bought a beach home for me. God, I love that man.

I decided to relax in the bathtub for a while as Enzo went out.

I'm ready to have sex with him now, I feel like it's time. I've been dropping hints that I'm ready for it but he never tried to do anything, I feel like I'm the one who will have to make a move tonight.

What was he doing downstairs for so long? I got out of the bath, drying myself off and walked into the room naked. 

Enzo came back into the room and slammed the door shut with a determined look on is face. I stood there, heart thumping in my chest, pressed against the wall, the only thing that could be heard was the sound of my heartbeat. 

He looked over my body gulping harshly. I smirked knowing what was to come as I saw the lust overpowering him. 

Within seconds he stalked over to me like I was his prey and he was ready to hunt. He held me in a choke hold and spoke in a low groan. "Shall I explain how tempting you are to me, hm?" He said, It was clearly a rhetorical question. 

His fingers traced slowly down my spine, his breath coming more quickly against my skin. My hands were limp on his chest, and I felt lightheaded. 

He tilted his head slowly and bent down, his lips against my cheek, brushing it lightly—and still that light touch sent shivers through my nerves, shivers that made my whole body tremble. 

"If you want me to stop, tell me now angel." He whispered to me, his thumb throbbing at the hollow of my neck, rubbing up and down.

I reached up and pulled him down to me and the rest of his words were lost against my mouth. He kissed me gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness I wanted, not now, not after all this time. 

I knotted my fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against me. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled me, gathering me against him.

"I want you Enzo, all of you." I moaned out as we continued kissing, like our lives depended on it. His tongue slips inside my mouth, gentle but demanding, and it's nothing like I've ever experienced.

I suddenly understand why people describe kissing as mind-blowing, because every square inch of my body dissolves into his. My fingers grips his hair, pulling him closer. My veins throb and my heart explodes.