53.

~ Recap ~

"Good girl" He placed one last kiss there before hovering over me and thrusting his tongue in my mouth. I could taste myself on his tongue as we kissed like we were both each other oxygen.

He climbed off me and went to get a wet cloth, I felt myself being wiped up as I closed my eyes feeling drained.

"Sleep well, my angel." It was the last thing I heard before going into a deep slumber.

~~

-Never above you, Never below you, Always beside you. ~Brielle.

"Okay, right there!" Louis, my photographer announced, taking multiple photos of me

"Okay, right there!" Louis, my photographer announced, taking multiple photos of me. I'm starting to get the hang of this thing, I think I'm starting to love it more and more.

"Yes, turn to the right and show me that beautiful smile of yours." He praised as I gave him the best smile I could muster up and he gave me a thumbs up.

It's been three weeks since the entire world knows about me being the new face of Christian Dior, the same for Enzo and I being the face for Calvin Klein.

The media went wild after knowing, paparazzi kept following me everywhere until Enzo put a stop to it just like he did when we first started dating. After he got rid of them for me, they back down a bit but not entirely, though it's still better than before.

You could now label me as famous, sort of, I mean not as Enzo but it's getting there day by day, I swear this was nowhere near my future plans however, things and times changed, for the better of course.

I have over a million followers on my social media accounts which came as a surprise, everywhere you turn in the U.S, you'll see my picture plastered everyone, whether on poster or in magazines, even the couple photo that Enzo and I took for Calvin Klein. 

It's both blowing up rapidly.

I even started getting Interviews, I have one with Ellen right after this photo-shoot and I'm so nervous to go on live Television. 

Thank God Enzo agreed to go with me, I honestly wasn't going to do this interview because I don't know how I'd feel being on live T.V but after hearing that Enzo is good friends with Ellen, I said why not?

I'm trying not to be like Enzo, that man turns down every interview he gets, you'd be lucky to actually get one with him. No matter how much I begged him to go to them, he never did.

Our family and friends were so proud of me when I told them I got signed to Dior and Calvin Klein. I honestly thought mom would disagree about me doing it but surprisingly she didn't have a problem.