15.

Gym^^^

-Find someone who shares your passion and do it together. ~Brielle.

"So, do you live alone or?" I asked curiously, while eating and looking at him

"Oh no, my wife comes and goes sometimes." He said immediately and I pulled my hand away from him shocked.

He has a WIFE? how did I not know this information? oh fuck this is bad.

"Wha- how- yo- huh-." I honestly didn't even know what to say to him at that moment, I wanted to smack myself so bad at that moment.

"What? you didn't know I had a wife? I do. You'll probably meet her soon." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"I- what?" I said in a whisper.

"She's the best wife, with my 7 wonderful children." He said continuing while eating his food. Wait what children?

"WHAT? YOU HAVE CHILDREN TOO?" I yelled feeling my heart broke right then and there.

"Yes, their names are d-." He stopped once he saw my face and I almost fell off the chair.

"Baby chill, I was just joking." He said quickly laughing his ass off as I almost fell, but I didn't find it funny so I just started at him. He saw that I wasn't laughing and sobered up immediately.

"Elle? I'm sorry angel, I thought it would be funny to fool around with you." He said coming to my side.

"It wasn't funny, you had me here thinking I was kissing a married man with 7 children." This time he laughed again and kissed my forehead.

"I would never do that to you." He said sitting back down. "And Martha lives with me. She doesn't have anyone here so I let her stay, she also cooks and cleans for me. Though I like cooking for myself sometimes." Enzo said smiling at me.

"Oh you can cook." I said as he nodded. A man that knows how to cook.

Yum!

Definitely husband material.

"So is she here?" I asked because I didn't see her anywhere.

"No, she went to spend a week with her family in Jamaica, she'll be back on Sunday." He said taking the plates to the dishwasher.

"Great, ready to hit the gym?" He nodded as we made our way to the gym, he asked me this morning if I wanted to go with him and I said yes.