9..

Enzo's car^^^

~ Recap ~

While walking a bit further from the coffee shop, I heard a car pulled up behind me blowing and I walked a bit faster seeing as the car windows were tint. It was a 'Rolls-Royce' car.

The windows pulled down and I immediately saw who it was, I heard a 'Get in'.

I did just that. What? It's free ride.

~~

-Kiss me with your warm lips, Lick me with your wet tongue. ~Brielle.

I got into his Rolls-Royce car and man was it beautiful inside out

I got into his Rolls-Royce car and man was it beautiful inside out. The interior inside was white and silver, the car ceiling also had stars. It's like you're staring into the sky at night looking at the stars. It is beautiful and the car smelled so refreshing, I could stay here forever.

He reversed while keeping his hands over my headrest and man was that the hottest thing I've ever seen.

"Your car is lovely Enzo." I said truthfully after he drove off.

He looked at me then back at the road smiling and said "Yeah it really is, I love this car so much."

"You're acting as if this is the only car you got and we both know it's not." I said laughing and he joined in.

"It's definitely not but I love this car the most, this is my baby." He said resting his hand on the armrest box relaxing and damned me if I didn't squeeze my thighs together. 

"What's your address love?" He asked looking at me after we stopped at a red light and I immediately told him to which he said 'hm'.

He then took a different turn somewhere else and I said, "Enzo your going the wrong way."

He looked at me then laughed and said, "I'm just getting you some food at Burger King's drive-through Elle, I would not be considered a gentleman if I took you home without getting you anything to eat." 

Food. God bless this man, I would marry him right now.

"You don't have to really." I said even though I was dying of excitement inside because I really wanted it. I mean it's food, come on.

"No, I'm getting you food love and that's final." He said as we reached the drive thru window.

"What do you want?" He asked me and I thought about it but I didn't have enough money so I told him just a medium fries.

"Hello good evening. Can I have a medium fries, 1 double cheese burger, 10 nuggets, a honey-mustard sauce and a pink lemonade slushie. Thank you!" I looked at him wide eyed, no doubt they're my favorite but I don't have enough money for that unless I'll have to go into my savings.