60. | Wedding |

Wedding Song^^^ I'll let you know when to start playing it.

~ Recap ~

This is my family and God do I love them more than anything in this world. They will always be the center of my world and my number one priority for as long as I live.

"I love you. Always!"

"I love you. Forever!"

~~

-My husband is. . My happy place. ~Brielle.

2 years later

2 years later.

"Teo, I told you to stop running around naked, little boy." I yelled watching him running around without clothes on as he giggled.

"Ayla baby, stop playing with him now." I said and she pouted folding her arms together.

"I wa- papa." She frowned more and I sighed- she's such a daddy's girl.

"Papa is coming baby. He's just held up in a meeting okay?" She nodded as I grabbed Teo's clothes and put them back on him again. "Why can't you keep your clothes on Teo?" I asked frustrated, this child is the spawn of the devil, I'm telling you.

Like this one time I caught him stuck his head into the washing machine and I panicked, it's a good thing I found him before he went in and thank God it wasn't turned on either. I had to take a picture and send it to his dad but that was a huge mistake because that day was the first day we both argued a lot.

"No mama. I don't want it." Teo said trying to take them off back and I cursed under my breath.

"Matteo Kai Romano, listen to your mama and leave your clothes on." I heard Enzo's voice boomed through the house and Teo's eyes widened because he knows whenever his dad used his full name then he's serious so he stopped pulling at them quickly.

I sighed in relief and turned to my dashing fiance. "Thanks love." I thanked him, he winked at me and I laughed.

"PAPA, here!" Ayla ran to him and giggled as he picked her up and tossed her into the air placing kisses on her cheeks. "Me too, PAPA." Teo yelled as he did the same to him as well and he giggled when he kissed him on both cheeks.

"No papa, I a big boy now, no kiss." Teo giggled and scrunch his face up, making Enzo kiss him all over his face again.

"You'll always be my little devil so I won't ever stop giving you kisses, you know why?" He asked and Teo shook his head. "Because I love you, so much" Enzo told Teo making him blush.

"Wuv you, papa." Teo said and I could see Enzo's eyes twinkled with happiness as he put him down and picked up Ayla again.

"I love you, my princess." Enzo told Ayla as she kissed all over his face and he chuckled. "Wuv you, vewy much papa." I smiled at them, my beautiful family.