11.

My outfit ^^^

I woke up to my phone vibrating, I took it up and saw a text from Enzo

Good morning beautiful, I'm bringing Lilly to school this morning so I'm gonna pick you and your brother up. Is that okay? - Enzo 💕

Morning, that's okay and I can't wait to see you. - Me

Me too, see you soon my love. - Enzo 💕

I immediately texted Jessie telling her that we're getting a ride to school then went to brush my teeth and take a bath, I got ready for school and curled my hair. Luke and I both went downstairs for breakfast.

"Lu?" I called out to him.

"What is it Bri?" He asked tying his shoe.

"Did you know that Enzo is coming to pick us up?" I asked him and he looked up at me this time.

"Yeah she texted me and told me, but how did you know?" He asked cautiously.

"Because we're friends?" I said which sounded more like a question. 

"Don't worry I already know he likes you, Lilly told me. Just be careful okay?" He said hugging me.

"So you don't have a problem with it?" I asked surprised and he shook his head.

"No because I know he won't hurt you and I know he's not like that bastard." He said walking to the kitchen.

"He's definitely not. Hey mom, is breakfast ready?" I asked taking a seat.

"Yes honey, here you guys go. I want to talk to you guys about something." She said nervously.

"What is it mom?" I asked.

"Well Jenna has been sick lately and you know she doesn't have anyone so I have to fly out to Canada this weekend. I had to take 4 days of sick leave at work." She said sadly. Her best friend is Jenna, they've been through thick and thin together. They only got separated when we moved here.

"It's fine mom, we'll be okay. I do hope she gets well soon" I said to her while eating my breakfast.

"Mom could I stay over at Lilly's this weekend then?" Luke suddenly said.

"Why would you want to leave your sister alone Luke?" She argued.

"He can go mom, I'll be fine I promise and anyway I can always ask Ally to stay over." I said quickly.

"Alright then, I'll be leaving Thursday evening and come back Monday evening." She said hugging us. We then heard a car outside and my heart started racing immediately.

"We're leaving mom." I said as we took our bags then and went out.

We went out and saw a black 'Mercedes Benz' parked up right outside. When we got there Lilly was in the back and Enzo told me to sit in the front.