20.

~Recap~

I was confused as to why. "Come on dear. I'll fill you in." She said as we walked away from the angry woman who looked like she wanted to jump us with her old ass.

"That old hog is obsessed with my son. Even from when he was just 15 and let me tell you, she's a little older than me. Freaking pedophiles I tell you." She said angrily while I stood shocked from what I heard.

Oh damn, you even got old people chasing you Enzo Romano.

~~

"Wait what? she's older than you?" I said, still shocked by what Lillian told me

"Honey she's 55, do the math." She said and I pulled a disgusted face. 

Yuck!

"That's disgusting." I gagged.

"Oh wait until you hear this. When he was 20, he went on a business trip and came home to find her naked on his bed." She told me shivering at the memory. 

Oh no, I'm gonna fuck that old bitch up.

"Crazy bitch, so what did he do?" I said under my breath then asked.

She started laughing and said, "He screamed and ran out of the house almost tripping down the stairs and he didn't stop there, he ran straight to our house and that too without shoes."

I burst out laughing too, I- what? wow what I'd give just to see that scene. I wiped my tears that had fallen from laughing too much as I calmed down.

He's a runner, he's a track star.- I started singing in my head as soon as I stopped laughing, sorry but I had to.

"So Enzo did say he was going to take you on a date yesterday, did he?" She said turning to face me now.

"Yes he did, I must say your son is quite the charmer. It was so perfect." I said with a small blush, God what is this man doing to me?

"I can gladly say he took that from his dad. That man is the best charmer in the world even after being 48, he definitely turned into a DILF." She said gushing over. Aw! I can't wait to grow old with my soulmate too.

My eyes widened at what she said before we just started laughing like some idiots.

"I can't with you ma, you're crazy." I said shaking my head at her.

"Damn right I am. Come on let's go introduce you to Sophie." She said dragging me in the direction where she is and I started feeling nervous again.

We walked a minute or 2 before reaching and just as we reached Sophie turned around smiling when she saw her mom. She had green eyes like her dad, around 5'8 and had her mom's light brown hair. She looks gorgeous with her nose piercing and looks like one of America's finest models. I heard she was 22 and in college doing her last year.