- 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 -

❝𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒎𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒔.
𝑩𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒅, 𝒂 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔' 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔❞

An old tale of two guys crazy in love out of laws and regime, beyond every cliché, Romeo falls for Prince Charming for the rest of his life

A story of a hopeless romantic writer and poet Jungkook who in search of his Juliet finds a Prince who was never waiting for a Cinderella but someone like the guy he had just seen.

Their love story is not just any other's, it has romance, pain, heartbreak, drama and a lot of sacrifices.

But the question is, will Romeo and Prince Charming get the chance to be together or like the rest of other stories, they are bound to find different lovers?

──── Author's Note ────

I'm more than just excited to announce this story to you all. Just like rest of other cliché, this is also a bit inspired by the old classics.

I wanted to merge this idea of Disney and Shakespeare stories into a Taekook fanfiction. This is going to a romantic old times fairytale.

I hope you all enjoy this story and give me your precious reviews. Your comments mean a lot to me.

I hope you guys enjoy this story!

(First Chapter is to be Published on Oct 1)

______________________________________

DISCLAIMER

It's just an imagination based content for entertainment purpose. Don't take this seriously. It's written with no intention of hurting or disrespecting any person, community or place. No hate for any character will be accepted. Every picture used in this book doesn't belong to me, credit to the rightful owners. Plagiarism is a crime, don't copy or repost my original work without my permission.

______________________________________

© Dippy0801