𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. Love Encounters

A warm ray had fallen upon the prince being in his lover's embrace, Jungkook hadn't just kissed his lips, he had kissed his soul.

Holding tight into him Jungkook too didn't need anything else. He could never ask for more.

The moment he got to have his prince right in front of his eyes, safe and sound, standing just as fine, breathing just as fine and being just as fine. The writer could tear up but some points of him were pressed when the prince ran his hands through his hair.

How could Jungkook contain himself while all he ever wished to do after seeing his prince was to kiss him, kiss him like he never did before and let his lips have a voyage of their own on the prince's warm plum skin.

Taehyung too would never ask for more but he knew if they kissed more he would never ever detach away and may not be able to realize how the time was not perfect for it.

So he instead went in for a hug, encapsulated in his writer's arm, gave him a life of his own and could he even ask for more. He couldn't.

They hugged for such a long time until the prince decided to let go, keeping his arms still around the writer as he gave himself a moment to look up at the writer's dark brown eyes, glisten of them which was just as beautiful as always.

The prince spread his lips in a subtle manner. A smile of adoration as he looked up at his writer with a bit of lazy eyelids as if caught up in his intoxication.

Jungkook too smiled at his love of life, nothing but pure mesmerization.

"Feels like a dream to me, love." The prince whispered then, wandering his eyes at his lover.

"If you wouldn't have kept a hold of me right now, let me touch you and kiss you like that, it would feel like a dream to me too, petal."

The prince smiled wider after what the artist said.

"Should we join everyone else or just be in our dream?" The prince asked playfully, nose booping against the writer.

"I wouldn't mind staying here... with you." The writer only pulled the prince closer who turned his head playfully and the writer's lips met with his tender cheeks, a gentle peck falling right on top of it.

"Lord, I'll burst if you don't stop." The prince said as the writer continued pecking his cheeks playfully, getting a bit ticklish for his prince.

"It'll be contagious, you should, my prince?" And the tickling didn't end there until they heard approaching footsteps.

They detached just as fast as they held each other and on cue the prince tried to fix his clothes and so did the writer with his hair and they pulled on an act so fast.

Some servants walked by the corridor, unaware of their presence in one of the rooms. The two of them got the signs that they should go to the others before they actually got caught.

And so on they walked out very casually, as if nothing happened but the smiles on their faces said otherwise.

The prince walked before the writer who followed him, smiling crazily on his own and the prince would sometimes turn to watch his writer going crazy just like him.

Soon the two of them joined the rest of others in the living hall, pulling out their natural behavior as much as possible as they tried to sneak into the scene by sitting on the chairs of the joined round table where Jin and Jimin were already having a conversation with their tea soon being served.

Jin was so oblivious that he didn't even care knowing where they were, probably prince Taehyung distracted the writer into showing something in their castle.