𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. Love And Dare

Love is not just a word, it's a different dimension with a lot of aspects, be it all those lovely feelings of positivity lying in between or be it all those aggressive and heartbreaking ones.

And one of the aspects of love is daring.

The prince was in need of his lover and with one demand, the artist was already planning his trip to the other kingdom.

He didn't keep anything from Jimin who had always been a witness of their love, being one of their admirers he too wished for the progression of their bond.

And when Jungkook expressed about the story the prince wrote in the letter to Jimin, he was just as much ready to go as the writer.

This ended up being a sudden rendezvous. They couldn't waste time sending letters to the other kingdom so they decided to go on a voyage where prince Jimin would say how he wanted to witness the Kim Kingdom a little bit better.

And just like this they out of nowhere visited the Kim Kingdom, just three days after when the writer received the prince's letter.

Though their visit was completely a surprise to the Kims, the guests when entered the town were welcomed by a whole new enthusiasm and making their way to the kingdom, the gigantic doors opened up to welcoming them into the kingdom.

The castle was, as always, colossal and divine.

The Kims were soon alerted by the sudden arrival of their very close friends and luckily the news reached the two princes too.

"Your highness, Prince Park, with his acquaintance, is here." One of the servants interrupted the two princes who were busy playing the game of chess in their leisure hall.

The elder prince was amazed but the younger one was definitely more amused than being amazed.

"Oh are they? Wow, that's good news!" Jin exclaimed as he stood up from his place to follow the servant outside.

And the younger prince before anything else rushed towards the window of the hall to remove the drapes away with his hand and to peek out and look for the couple of carts coming closer to the castle.

The trotting of the horses had the prince's heart pick a rhythm so fast. A winsome smile homed on his lips when he realized how his Jungkook was there.

The feet were as if fueled when he made his way outside. He had never been in such a rush before.

The prince on his way out threw his coat on the side, leaving himself in his creamy ruffled shirt, collar button undone and below which was a shimmery gold chain carrying a pendant of rose.

The free wavy voluminous hair of the prince bounced along with his actions when he made his way to the entrance, a bit faster than his own brother who caught his little brother rushing towards the entrance like a child, passing the hallway while running.

All of them could simply smile so big to see him being nothing but just as adorable as he had been.

Maybe he was excited to see his childhood best friend, they thought.

While in reality it could be both, but the writer, undeniably just a little bit more.

The prince stopped himself just when he was at the other end of the grand stairs, below which were the guests coming out of their carts and just when the prince peered at that one cart, someone came out of it.

The writer.

Jungkook was already struggling with his fast heart beating yet the greatest struggle was yet to come and it was when he came out of the cart, raising his head and his thirsty eyes falling on his stream of water standing up there across the stairs, the hair of the prince waving along the breeze and the writer - oh he could die for the sight he was seeing.