𝐕𝐈. Destiny Has Other Plans

"Your highness, may I have the pleasure to dance with you?"

The prince initially didn't expect much from the party but soon he had a hand offered to him, by a man so mysterious with a magnetic aura just like his eyes.

A tall and muscular frame, having the most adorable eyes on a manly face with sharp edges of jaws, tender lips with a unique shape right under which sat a cute mole, a dashing look given to his face by the parted straight black hair slightly long, falling on his temples, a somewhat visible mullet over his nape and the neck where was emerging the ruffled collars from his shirt under his black coat.

And the most important was a crystal pen in the front pocket of his coat which really attracted the prince.

Taehyung was baffled by the possibility of someone being this attractive, yet something about him was very pleasing in its own way while Jungkook was dying to let that hand be his.

The prince was not hesitant but a bit taken aback and his eyes eventually fell on his hand, just as pleasing as the man in front of him overall.

Jungkook was eager to have Taehyung's hand on his own and he simply looked down at his own hand, gesturing Taehyung to already put his on top of it and as the writer looked down, it was held.

The prince didn't spare his attention to the ladies around him waiting for him, he let his hand be right on top of the other male who straightened himself as soon as he got it, looking down at their hands.

Definitely Jungkook was struck by the lightning again, the courage he had mustered all this while vanished as soon as he felt the pillowy tender hand against his own hand.

The writer might have dared ask for it but as he gently got to hold the hand, he forgot the next thing he needed to do and so he stood right there, breathing deeply.

The prince felt a strike of pleasure sprinting through his veins, indescribable how he quite liked the way the man asked him and he was just as eager as the gentleman so the prince stepped ahead.

"It will be a pleasure to dance with you, gentleman."

The request seemed like a command to the writer who fought all his inhibitions to then stand straight and tall against the male, trying to act confident even with a flattering heart.

To his surprise the prince was more confident to step ahead and let his hand be on the gentleman's shoulder and the writer got the confidence to let his hand travel to the other one's waist.

His large hand fit just right above his curve on the back, the prince for sure was rocking in his corset and the way of carrying his clothes was itself, holy moly, out of the world.

Swift yet steady, they were in a position to be close enough to each other, letting their foot gradually start to work at the rhythm of melody playing in the background and Jungkook let his eyes take notes of those features, numerous rhymes colliding in his head and if he possibly could, he would scribble them down on the sheets and fill up an entire book of poetries.

The prince was gently smiling as he let himself be guided by the other male. The sudden urge of getting along was way too strong so he broke the silence even if it was not much uncomfortable.

"How come I get lucky enough to stumble upon you gentleman? I assume it's our first time coming together." Taehyung took the chance to ask without interrupting the gentle sway of bodies together in the melody.

It was as if Jungkook's words were sealed behind his lips pressed too tight, for sure they did stumble upon each other out of blue but ask the writer, for him he was holding the love of his life, to his surprise, a prince charming rather than the Juliet he imagined about.