𝐗𝐗𝐕. The Lost Serenity

Away from all the evil eyes, together, intact and engulfed in each other's embraces is what the two lovers ever seeked for.

That heavy angst was far too lightened for the two like the fire burning down in their chimney, a safe home where they accompanied just each other.

Their love bloomed like flowers into the spring, powerful enough to spread fragrance of just romance and passion.

It was a heavy thunderstorm after a prolonged desert. The writer was on the edge of losing his sanity. How could he even control when the prince was below his weight, screaming his name as if the writer's soul and body possessed him right there, not giving him chances to distinguish between sins and goods.

The prince was spellbounded, feeling himself being lit up on fire all from the inside to out, kisses on his bare skin peppered by his lover in pure desperation.

Sweats of beads accompanied their bodies yet they were near no break. Their bodies, minds and souls were aching to do this, for forever and ever. They dream about it in the deepest of the nights and brightest of the days.

Just each other and their bodies doing the sinful things. It seemed so wrong yet so right. Afterall, forbidden fruit just tastes so sweet.

The writer would fall in love with his beloved more and more with every action he would do along him, bodies swaying together in a different melody, only he could have his prince in this state, only he could have that and how wouldn't he feel so lucky.

And for the prince, only he had the power to turn a lover into a sinner, a warrior who would wanna conquer his mind and body all together and lead it to the victory of pure ecstasy.

The writer made him feel so loved, so cared and so treasured. All those kisses all along were such a bonus for the prince he had paid to have him there with him in that unholy yet so beautiful situation. He could sacrifice anything to feel what he was feeling.

The prince didn't know why he would always end up crying in their journey to achieve pure ecstasy.

Was he too overwhelmed or he feared losing that essence and feeling?

And to assure it he would always break his silence to whisper it on top of his lover's lips, reminding him that he would always be down for it.

"I love you, Jungkookie..."

And the writer would get the idea that he needed to shower his love more than ever and that he would start by a gentle peck against his lips.

No denial they were happy, happy that they had each other.

But feared losing what they had, and it was just the essence of each other.

The powerful passion would break into a mellow affection when they collapsed into each other's arms, it was just the two of them in the middle of woods, so far from the world, in a cottage accompanying each other only.

It was just the fire under the chimney and their love that was burning in that pitch dark night amid the wild greenery.

They didn't care, they had so much to struggle with and most importantly was the forthcoming days. They knew nothing was going to run as smooth as it would do for others, they had certainly poke fingers into a beehive and the aftermath was what they were preparing themselves for.

The prince was in absolute pain to realize how they were like a breaking frozen surface over a sea, meant to be melted by the wrath of the selfish world.

And the writer knew this was just as horrible as he imagined it to be but losing his beloved was over every pain.

"Everything's going to be alright, we are together, love. We are together..." the writer whispered it with a kiss pressed to the prince's head over his teary eyes as they laid together with their bare bodies pressed with each other.